Journaling and recording your everyday emotions is believed to have a positive impact on your life. Rightly so because it helps you reflect on yourself to get better rather than just living with emotions and experiences as they come.
So, have you also planned to keep a journal but failed to keep up? Then we, at Insiderbits, have a cute solution – a lovely-looking notes app that allows you to record your mood and everyday events.
Read on to find out more about this app and how you can start journaling with it.
Mininote: App Overview and Features
Mininote is probably the cutest diary you will ever find. And thus, it is a perfect app for your everyday needs to keep notes and journal. In other words, whether you are looking to record your mood or journal your life, this note-taking app is the tool to use.
However, it has a wider range of utilities than that. Because of its versatility, you can use it for almost as many functions as a pen and paper. Thus, having Mininote in your phone would be like always having a pen and paper in your pocket.
- Mood tracking – Recording your thoughts or anything else is the primary function of this notes app. So, express whatever you are feeling not just with text, but also with stickers, brush, and other tools.
- Calendar – As you keep a note of your everyday life, it will be recorded automatically in its calendar section. This is essential to help you see the bigger picture of your life.
- Make a postcard – Guka or postcard is another thing you can create with this app. Keep it private or contribute it to the Universe of Mininote for others to see.
- Notechat – As the name suggests, with this feature of Mininote, you can share your creations, ideas, and notes with your friends. Thus, this app has a social element as well.
- Fun collage – This section of this notes app allows you to create fun collages with photo booths, quicksand mahjong, DIY scenery, etc.
This app is free for the most part. But you can remove ads and unlock all features with its VIP experience. Here is how much it will cost you.
- Monthly: $1.99
- Yearly: $4.99
- Lifetime: $9.99
Mininote: Pros and Cons
- Affordable pricing – Just $9.99 for a lifetime is surely affordable for you and most others. However, that is only when you need its premium version. Its free features are vast enough to cover the needs of most.
- Versatile features – As we said, its utility can be equivalent to that of pen and paper. Thus, once you have it, you can find yourself using it for many purposes such as note-taking, journaling, etc.
- Great UI – Didn’t we mention that this Notes app is cute? Once you open the app, we bet you will feel the same. In fact, this is what its developers intended to be its main selling point.
- Bit complex – As we used the app, we felt that its versatility was a double-bladed sword. On one side, it gives you more utility, but on the other side, it also makes using this app a tad complex.
How to Download and Start Using This Notes App
Step 1: Click on any of the below links to go to the Google Play Store/App Store and download the app.
Step 2: Open the app and you will head straight to its main page.
Step 3: Logging in unlocks many of its features. So sign up by clicking the Join us button at the top-left corner. You can sign up with Google, TikTok, or Facebook.
Step 4: To create your first note, click on Start Creating and then Choose Create notes.
Step 5: There you will have the option for background. Pick the one you like.
Step 6: Now add your entry with text, stickers, brush, or other tools at the bottom.
Step 7: Once you are done, click OK at the top-right corner to save it. Give your note a name and press OK. Now you have created and saved your first note with Mininote.
Noting stuff happening around us or within can be of great help. But Mininote makes the experience even better with its cute interface and versatility. So, download this notes app now and start journaling.