You no longer need to cling to a TV with you to watch live sports. Now you can watch it anytime and anywhere at your convenience with the DAZN app – one of the most global sports live streaming platforms in the world.
So, we, at Insiderbits, are going to review this app. Read on to get all you need to know about the DAZN app along with the steps to make the most out of it.
DAZN: Watch Live Sports: App Overview and Features
DAZN is an Android and iOS app to watch live global sports on your phone. You can stream sports such as boxing, women’s football, basketball, MMA, and many more with it.
For this, you need to purchase its subscription which comes at $19.99 per month or $149.99 for an entire year (@ $12.50 per month).
With its premium subscription, you will get to watch some of the world’s biggest combat sports events, a host of interviews, classic archived shows, premium documentaries, and The DAZN Boxing Show.
However, being a premium member doesn’t mean you will get everything out of it. It charges subscribers and non-subscribers on a pay-per-view basis for some special events.
- Works on TV, smartphones, tablets, web browsers, and gaming consoles
- Customizable streaming quality which goes up to HD
- Watch live on up to two devices at a time
- Set reminders, pause and rewind live matches
- Watch sports such as boxing, soccer, darts, MMA, snooker, etc.
DAZN: Watch Live Sports: Pros and Cons
- Streams on all devices – DAZN isn’t limited to an app. You can also stream live sports with it on your smart TV, PC, laptop, and gaming console. This allows you to get a streaming experience as per your circumstances.
- Lots of sports options – With DAZN, you can watch a lot of popular sports with just one subscription. Some of them are MMA, basketball, boxing, soccer, and many more.
- Expensive subscription – At $19.99 per month you may find its subscription cost more expensive than other popular entertainment platforms. For instance, Netflix’s subscription starts at just $6.99 per month.
- Poor reviews – Despite being a popular platform that is downloaded over 10 million times in the Google Play Store alone, the DAZN app has received poor reviews from its users. Its average rating is 2.7 out of 5 after 230k+ reviews.
Some of the most common problems about which many users are complaining consistently are misbehavior in the form of app crashes and poor customer service.
How to Watch Live Sports With the Dazn App
Step 1: Click on any of the below links to go to the Google Play Store/App Store and download the app.
Step 2: Open the app and let it take you to the login page.
Step 3: Here, you will have the option to purchase the DAZN’s plan or NFL game pass. If you already have an account, tap on SIGN IN to start using this app.
Step 4: Assuming you are a new user, tap on GET A DAZN PLAN. First, you will have to set up your account. Then choose the monthly or yearly plan and pay for it.
Step 5: Now you have got yourself the DAZN’s subscription. Start enjoying the live streaming of various sports it offers.
So this was the DAZN app. Download the app now and subscribe to its premium plan to watch live sports on any of your devices. Though its cost is a tad higher, you can justify it if you are a true sports fan.