Pregnancy is a sacred period. Those 9 months to prepare to welcome a new member of the family are exciting as well as stressful. Stressful because the majority of the progress is hidden behind the curtains of your body unless you visit a doctor.
Wouldn’t it be better if you could get an idea of your baby’s progress at your home? It is possible! How? Using a pregnancy companion app we, at Insiderbits, are going to review it here.
Pregnancy +: App Overview and Features
The Pregnancy + app is about helping you track pregnancy with interactive 3D models of your baby’s development. That means you will be able to see an estimated image of your baby as you get closer to your parenthood.
But not just that, it also assists and guides you with expert advice, daily articles, and healthcare tips. In fact, you won’t get just some generalized information but personalized for you as per the pregnancy stage.
- Pregnancy timeline – It shows the stages you and your baby will go through during the whole 9-month period. This helps you get an idea of the current situation and the next milestone on the line.
- Pregnancy tools – This pregnancy tracking app has useful tools for you such as a due date calculator to find out the estimated happy day, a kick counter to track your baby’s activity, and a contraction timer to measure contractions during your labor.
- Organize and plan – It not only helps you track the ins of your body but also what you do on the outside. For instance, your prenatal appointments and To-Do & shopping list. Moreover, you can also plan for the ultimate hospital visit in it.
- Baby size guide – Would you like to know how your baby would look if it was a fruit at its current stage? You got it. Its baby-size guide allows you to visualize your baby’s size in terms of fruits, animals, and sweets.
- Baby name generator – Thinking of the baby’s name is something every parent does during the pregnancy. So, if you too want some inspiration, it has got thousands of amazing baby names for you.
Pregnancy +: Pros and Cons
Pregnancy + is a very popular app in its niche. That is why it has been downloaded over 10 million times and rated an average of 4.7 out of 5. But that doesn’t show the whole picture. Let’s get deeper to see its positives and negatives.
- Personalized content – It is great to see how well it curates content for you. This ensures not only that get the most accurate information but also that it keeps things simple by not drowning you in unwanted content.
- More than just a pregnancy companion app – This app’s utilities exceed much beyond just tracking. Thus, you will find tools in it to assist you during pregnancy as well as to help you organize and plan for the future.
- Lets others join in your happiness – Pregnancy is one of those time when you need others’ support the most. So, it allows you to invite your partner, family, and friends in to see your progress.
- Free to use – Most features of this pregnancy tracking app are free. Thus, you won’t have to pay a dime to get the best of it.
- May feel overwhelming – This is actually a good problem to have. Since, there is so much you can do in it – tools, information, and tracking – it may take some time for you to get hold of it.
How to Download and Start Using this Pregnancy Companion App
Step 1: Click on any of the links below to go to the Google Play Store/App Store and download this pregnancy companion app.
Step 2: Open the app and you will be asked to sign up first with email, Google, or Facebook. Click on “Continue without an account” to skip signing up.
Step 3: It will ask you some questions about yourself to get an idea about you. Click Continue.
If you are not pregnant yet, it will set the app to day 7 by default, which is customizable.
Step 4: Now you will be at its home page. Here you can see a timeline showing the 9-month journey from the baby’s point of view. You will also find content curated for you based on the pregnancy stage.
Step 5: Go to the “Baby” tab to get your daily expert tips and articles, see your weekly progress, visualize the baby’s size, and much more.
Step 6: Go to the “Me” tab to get assistance for yourself with a guide, birth plan, appointment, and to-do lists.
Pregnancy Companion App – Conclusion
Pregnancy + is one of the best you can find in the market as it provides you with almost everything you can expect from an app. In other words, this is the only pregnancy tracking app you will need. So, download it now.