The first impression usually comes from how you look. And, to some extent, your look is determined by the quality of your facial skin and hair. Thus, it is important to take utmost care of them, especially in this worsening environment with piercing sunrays and choking pollution.
However, going to an esthetician regularly may not be feasible for you. But relax as we, at Insiderbits, have the next best thing for you – a skincare app that gives you personalized suggestions based on skin and hair condition.
Here you will find everything you need to know about this app. Let’s get started.
ForYou: App Overview and Features
ForYou is a skincare app for men and women so they can improve or maintain their skin quality. It serves to fix many problems such as aging lines, pigmentation, acne, facial swelling, dryness, and many more.
Apart from skin, it also covers haircare so you can get a complete treatment of your look in one place. But how, you may be thinking.
It starts with knowing your current condition and the problems you are facing. Then, based on that data, it gives you a personalized recommendation of exercises and practices to follow daily.
But it goes beyond that to serve you better by providing you with content that helps you understand the do’s and don’ts of skin care. It also notifies you to remind you about the facial exercises you have to perform.
It just requires a 15-minute daily commitment for the betterment of skin health.
However, its makers say buying the premium subscription of ForYou will help you get results 2x faster as it unlocks all the exercises it has got. Here is how much the subscription will cost you:
- Weekly – $4.99
- Monthly – $9.99
- Yearly – $49.99
- Facial exercises – It has many free and premium massages in its Exercises section to address various skin problems in different areas. There it will guide you step by step through the things you have to do to get results.
- Articles for self-care – Here you will find content that teaches you about correct regimes and practices for self-care. More than just skin and hair, it also guides you to mindfulness.
- Personalized massage course – To suggest massages for your specific needs, it gives you a course to follow after you fulfill its survey. Based on your answers, it will pick the right ones for you.
- Timely reminders – This app will remind you about the daily massages or exercises you must perform at your chosen time. On top of this, it also has a daily water intake log that helps you keep track of the amount of water you are consuming daily.
ForYou: Pros and Cons
- Personalized experience – Upon opening it for the first time, it will you a lot of questions (which may feel like too much) to serve you massages and exercises based on your needs.
It also suggests the amount of water you need to consume daily as per your weight. Experts believe proper water intake is beneficial for skin health.
- More than just a beauty app – This isn’t a regular makeup app to give you a superficial beautiful look. It addresses the problems from within best practices suggested by expert estheticians.
- No ads – Whether you use its free or paid version, you won’t be shown any ads. This enhances the user experience.
- Limited free massages – It has many facial massages for you to improve your skin health. However, only 5 of them are for free. You need to upgrade to premium to access the rest.
How to Download This Skincare App and Start Using it
Step 1: Click on any of the below links to go to the Google Play Store/App Store to download this skincare app.
Step 2: Open the app and click Continue. It will then ask you to sign in which is optional.
Step 3: Now answer the questions it asks you to know more about your current problems and give personalized recommendations.
Step 4: Choose a time convenient for you to perform daily massages. You will be reminded about your ritual by sending you a notification.
Step 5: For the water intake recommendation, choose your weight. It will then suggest the amount of water you must consume daily. You can also set reminders about drinking water (eg, every 2 hours).
Step 6: Once done, you will be directed to the main page of this app with the recommendations it has based on your answers.
Step 7: Start doing the massages daily and take care of your skin with the articles it has got for you.
Skincare content on the internet is already flooded and it can get overwhelming to decide what to do and what to skip. Thus, trying the ForYou app can be a good idea if you want expert-curated massages, exercises, and content to better care for your skin health.