Who can say that lying face down a few inches above the ground and only supported by your hands and feet can have such a profound effect on your body?
Plank helps you strengthen your back, burn belly fat, strengthen your core, and get a better body shape without jumping here and there.
So, do you also want to take the utmost advantage of this rewarding exercise? Then we, at Insiderbits, have a plank workout app just for you. Let’s learn more about it and what it has got for you.
Planks – 30 Days Challenge: App Overview and Features
Starting with as little as 3 minutes at your home – no equipment – this plank workout app gets you rolling for a body shape and fitness for life. So, matter how busy your life is or how rookie you are with exercising, now, all your excuses get out of the window.
Plank Challenge gives you customized workout plans – beginner, intermediate, and advanced – depending on your current fitness level. These plans span for 30 days. Yes, just 30 days of various plank exercises to benefit your whole body.
So, no matter whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced fitness freak, Plank Challenge will guide you to a higher level of physical wellness.
- Short and guided workouts – Even at an advanced level, the longest workout session goes only up to 21 minutes. Here, it guides you with animations and voice so you do the exercise correctly and for a precise duration.
If you want, you can even read or listen to the details about the specific exercise you are about to do.
- Flexible plans – Apart from its pre-created customized plans – beginner, intermediate, and advanced, it also gives you the option to create your workout by adding exercises from the list whichever you feel like.
Go to YOUR PLANS on the main page to create a customized workout plan.
- Progress tracking – It is only when you see your progress you can trust the effectiveness of a workout. So, as you do your daily workouts there, your progress will be tracked, showing calories burned and other metrics.
- Many workout plans – If you want to divert from your regular plank challenge, it has an “Explore” option where you will get many other premium plank exercises you can unlock by paying a one-time fee or watching an ad.
- Built for everyone – Man or woman, beginner or experienced, and idle or busy – Plank Challenge suits everyone and helps its users reap the benefits of plank – better posture, reduced fat, improved metabolism, and many others.
All this for how much? You would be glad to know that Plank Challenge is a satisfyingly free app that asks for a small one-time payment for its premium experience – no ads and unlocked workout plans.
Planks – 30 Days Challenge: Pros and Cons
- Filled with content – This plank workout app isn’t just about helping you do exercises but also making you well-informed about what you are doing.
Thus, it educates you about each exercise it has – target area, benefits, and when to avoid. On top of that, it also has general-purpose articles to complement your workout with proper guidance.
- Available in many languages – It comes in as many as 13 languages apart from English to help you navigate through the app in your language.
- Very affordable – Its 30-day plank challenge is free along with almost all of its features. And just a one-time payment of a few dollars and you will be its lifetime premium member.
- A limited set of in-build music – It has an in-built music player but only has a limited set of music. Thus, you will have to switch back and forth to another app if you want to simultaneously listen to music.
How to Download and Start Using This Plank Workout App
Step 1: Click on any of the below links to go to the Google Play Store/App Store and download this plank workout app.
Step 2: Open the app and select your preferred app language. Then tap START.
Step 3: To suggest your ideal plank workout plan, it will ask your current plank duration you are comfortable with. For example, those who can do plank for 120 seconds or more will be suggested to go with the Advanced plan.
Step 4: Now you are at the home page. Select any of the 3 pre-created workout plans.
Step 5: Start from Day 1 and tap on START. You can then customize your in-between rest duration, trainer voice, and the intensity of the session. Again tap on START to begin your session.
Planks – 30 Days Challenge deserves your attention if you are serious about getting your body into a better shape. The value it provides is immense and that too for free. So, why not?