Fitness has been a crucial part of our lives. And with the hustling and bustling of modern life, its importance has surged even higher.
We all know this at some level but many of us are still unaware of how to really get fit, what diet to take, what exercises to do, and how to integrate fitness into our routine.
This is where the FitOn Workouts app will come to your rescue. Read on as we, at Insiderbits, will show you the ins and outs of this app and how you can get the most out of it to achieve the fitness your body deserves.
FitOn Workouts: App Overview and Features
The FitOn Workouts app is designed to be your complete fitness guide no matter what kind of workout you like to do. It instructs you on various workout types such as cardio, HIIT, strength training, yoga, barre, pilates, etc.
So that means FitOn Workouts is an ideal companion for you whether you want to do some mild exercise such as yoga or a tough one such as HIIT.
However, FitOn Workouts isn’t just about the body. It also focuses on improving the mind of its users with guided meditations to reduce their stress and make them breathe better.
Here is what it has got for you:
- Training from celebrity trainers – Famous trainers such as Jeanette Jenkins, Cassey Ho, Gabrielle Union, Julianne Hough, and JVN will be instructing you. So be rest assured that the training you will get here will be of top-notch quality.
- Personalized fitness plans – FitOn Workouts provides you with a personalized plan that helps you meet any of your goals – lose weight, build muscle, increase your cardio endurance, get fit, or reduce stress.
- Guided meditations – Makers of FitOn Workouts understand that the wellness of mind and body matters equally. None should be compromised. Thus, it has also included guided meditations to reduce your stress and improve your breathing.
- Progress tracking – Working out feels much better when you see your progress. It keeps you motivated and encourages you to stay consistent. So, FitOn Workouts has a live leaderboard to see how you are doing as compared to others.
You can also make workout partners that keep you accountable with real-time text messaging.
- Compatible with various devices – The FitOn Workouts app isn’t just for your mobile device. It also works equally well on laptops and TVs. On top of that, it is also compatible with WearOS.
The basic plan of FitOn Workouts is a good free option for those looking to start their fitness journey. It includes all the workouts you will ever need to get fit. However, its premium subscription gives you more flexibility and deeper wellness content.
Thankfully, FitOn PRO is affordably priced at $25 for 6 months and $30 for a year.
FitOn Workouts: Pros and Cons
- It has short workout sessions that anyone can easily integrate into their daily lives even if jam-packed. All it asks you is a 10-minute daily commitment. However, you can invest more time if you want.
- FitOn Workouts focuses on the complete wellness of your body. Thus, you will get expert advice on fitness, meditation, and diet in one app.
- You won’t need to buy any exercise equipment as the FitOn Workouts app has covered wannabe fitness pros with workouts anyone can do at home, at a park, or at a gym.
- There are many free and more affordable alternatives to this app. Thus, some may not consider it as the first choice for a fitness partner. Moreover, this app doesn’t have a monthly subscription. Thus, you will have to pay more and give a longer commitment.
How to Download the EresFitness App and Start Using it
Step 1: Click on any of the below links to go to the Google Play Store/App Store and download the app.
Step 2: Open the app and sign up to create an account. You have the option to sign up with Google, Facebook, and email.
Step 3: Give it some information like your gender, birth date, height, and weight so it can personalize your program.
Step 4: Tell it about your wellness goal. You will have multiple options. Select the one most suited to you.
Step 5: Choose your current expertise level – beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
Step 6: Tell about the number of times you want to exercise in a week and the duration of each session.
Step 7: Select the type of classes you want to have. Some examples are HIIT, strength, meditation, and yoga.
Step 8: (Optional) It will suggest some of its community groups. Select the ones you want to join or press “SKIP”.
Step 9: Choose the devices you have from the options it gives you. If none is applicable, just press “NEXT”.
Step 10: It will then create your personalized program. Click on “LET’S GET STARTED”. You will have the option to stay with its basic free plan or upgrade to FitOn PRO.
Step 11: Set the daily time you want to work out. This will set you up for a better commitment. Or press “SKIP”. You now have created your account, ready to roll under the guidance of this app.
FitOn Workouts is a good option for those looking to have trainer-like guidance without paying too much. In fact, it is free and provides you with unlimited free workouts.
However, upgrading to FitOn PRO is also not a bad idea if you want to take your fitness to an even higher level.