Just like yummy delights, entertainment is also our daily craving. Don’t you feel like it has become your go-to solution for relieving your daily stress? That is why there is no shortage of entertainment platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
However, it may not be affordable for many to pay them a monthly subscription. Are you one of them? Then we, at Insiderbits, have come up with a free alternative to fulfill your craving for entertainment – OTT Watch With Pika Show.
Here we will review this app and show you everything you can expect from this app.
OTT Watch: App Overview and Features
OTT Watch is an entertainment platform that streams movies, TV shows, and 200+ channels without any subscription. Thus, if you have ever skipped subscribing to an OTT platform just because of the recurring billing every month, this is the alternative that you have been looking for.
Its collection is huge and is filled with content from various genres such as action, adventure, comedy, drama, and horror to cater to people’s ever-changing demands.
But how does it own such a collection and yet provide it for free? The thing is that any of the content offered by OTT Watch is available on different public platforms such as YouTube, Tubi TV, and Cyberflix. This app does not own or host this content but only acts as a channel to stream it.
- Free access – This is created to give you free entertainment as much as possible. Thus, it is only monetized by ads and no recurring subscription.
- Discover content – Apart from giving you free content, its purpose is also to help you find the platform that contains your favorite movie or TV show so you can watch it there.
- Chromecast compatibility – OTT Watch allows you to cast movies onto Chromecast-enables TVs. This helps you watch content on a bigger screen and have a better experience.
- Personalized recommendations – As you keep using this app, it will recognize the type of content you love watching and suggest similar titles to make it easy for you to find your next watch.
- Regular updates – Its pool of content is updated regularly. Thus, you will always get more options to pick something to watch.
OTT Watch: Pros and Cons
- Convenient access – Since it has aggregated content from many platforms into one place, OTT Watch offers convenience for a lot of entertainment seekers.
- Cost-effective – Its aggregation of content also means that you don’t have to pay for their subscription fees, if any.
- Too many ads – Free access means its makers have to another way to earn money. Thus, you will have to bear a lot of ads if you want to use this service.
- Legality concerns – OTT Watch has publicly admitted that it doesn’t own the content it provides. This may raise some legal problems for its makers over some content and result in an inconsistent experience for its users.
- Limited control over content – You will also have limited or no control over some factors like streaming quality and audio language due to no ownership of content. It will only provide you with options available on the parent site.
How to Download and Use This App
Step 1: Click on the below link to go to the Google Play Store and download the app.
Step 2: Open the app and it will ask you the content language you prefer to suggest appropriate titles later.
Step 3: Log in with Gmail or skip it. However, logging in is required if you want to receive personalized recommendations as per your interests.
Step 4: Pick the title you want to watch and start streaming.
OTT Watch surely offers you a lot of entertaining content for free. However, it won’t be able to match the experience you get with paid platforms like Netflix. They are ad-free and give you consistent options to watch movies just the way you like.