Home renovation is a big undertaking. Therefore, it’s important to use an app to plan renovation to ensure a successful project. After all, you’re investing a lot of time and money into your home, and you want to be proud of the finished product.
These apps can help you with everything from designing your new space to tracking your budget and timeline.
Read on to find out what this app has got for you and how to design your interior with it step by step.
Planner 5D: App Overview and Features
Planner 5D makes interior designing so easy that anyone, including you, can build a virtual home of dreams. That means now you don’t need experts’ help and their bloated and complicated software to visualize the new look of your home.
Just click the photos of your rooms or upload the floor plan and start customizing to groom your room with elements and colors. The makers of the Planner 5D app have taken care of every nuance of a home and thus, included over 6400 objects in the item catalog.
- Camera mode – With its camera mode, creating a digital copy of your home in 3D is only a matter of clicking photos of your rooms. This makes it super easy for you to start editing your home.
- Drag and drop editing – Not just uploading, but even editing in this app gives no strain to your brain. All you have to do is pick the objects you like from the catalog and put them wherever you like.
- Snapshot – Once you are done editing the home interior or want to share the look with someone else, use it snapshot feature to create realistic images of your design.
- Cross-platform – Since the Planner 5D app is a cross-platform app, the design you create with it isn’t limited to it. You can also continue editing your projects on any other platform.
- Offline available – When you download a project, it allows you to work on it even with the internet.
The Planner 5D app works on a freemium model. You can only get a taste of it for free but you need to go pro if you are serious about designing your home interior and getting the most out of it. It’s premium subscription will cost you:
- Monthly: $9.99
- Yearly: $59.99
Planner 5D: Pros and Cons
- Design any real estate – Whether you are looking to renovate your apartment/office or build your house from scratch, Planner 5D will help you design it just as easily.
- Complete home interior solution – With its huge catalog of 6400+ items and 600+ colors, textures, and patterns. Thus, you can design your home perfectly with minute details in place.
- Easy to create a model of your home – How hard can clicking photos with your phone be? That’s all it takes to create a model of your home that you can edit to your liking.
- Comes in 2D and 3D – To get a better idea of your new home design and visualize how it will feel in real, Planner 5D also gives you a 3D model of it rather than just 2D images.
- Very limited free features – As I said earlier, its free version is only enough to give you the idea of the app, not your home’s new interior design. Thus, for free, it gives you only 150+ decor items (out of 6400).
And you also cannot alter the size and appearance of any of the furniture in your room.
How to Download this App and Plan Your Home Renovation
Step 1: Click on any of these below links to go to Google Play Store/App Store and download the app.
Step 2: Open the app and click on “Let’s start”.
Step 3: It will then ask you these questions to personalize your experience:
- How will you use Planner 5D?
- What is your type of building?
- Which interior styles do you like the most?
Answer them as per your needs and then click “Continue”.
Step 4: You will then be asked to upgrade to premium. Click on the cross at the top right corner to use the app for free.
Step 5: Tap on “New project” at the top left corner to start designing your room from scratch or by uploading your floor plan.
Planner 5D is an ideal app to plan your home renovation. Its simple interface makes it easy for you to do so as you just have to use your creativity and drag and drop objects as you like.
However, its premium version is where all its potential lies. So, consider upgrading if you want to design your interior perfectly.