Do you want to simulate building electrical installations to check if it will be perfect once done? Then the app we, at Insiderbits, are going to review today is the one for you.
But before you download it, let us show you the ins and outs of this app so you can understand how it can help you, decide if it is the right one for you, and learn how to use it. So, let’s get started.
Electrical Wiring Simulator: App Overview and Features
Electrical Wiring Simulator helps you play with various wiring scenarios where you have to make connections and see if it powers the required devices.
This is great if you want to test your wiring plan before you go on to spend your time and energy doing it for real.
The free version of this app includes basic wiring scenarios and 2 electrical courses with certificates. But if your requirements exceed it, then you can upgrade it to unlock all sophisticated wiring activities, additional courses, and some features reserved for pro users.
Its pro version comes with a one-time payment of just $2.99 which is quite affordable.
Electrical Wiring Simulator: Pros and Cons
To get a complete picture of this app, here are its pros and cons:
- Provides a nice way to simulate electrical wiring – For each of the modules, it has built-in wiring scenarios where you have to make connections to successfully switch on the given device.
- Has plenty of wiring activities that you can try – Its modules include AC, DC, residential electrical installation, magnetic conductors, relays, etc. From this, you can get an idea about the range it has to offer you.
- Provides free electrical courses with certificates – It currently has 2 free electrical courses with the third one coming soon. You will get more courses if you buy its pro version.
- Has a very affordable PRO plan – By paying just $2.99 for one time, you can unlock all of its modules, features, and courses. And can even get a dollar off from it. As you use the app, it will offer you its PRO plan for just $1.99.
- The UI/UX could be better – The interface of the Electrical Wiring Simulator app isn’t intuitive. However, this can be shrugged off keeping in mind that this app is a dissertation project of one student.
- Can be slightly complex to understand – New users may experience difficulty using the app, as it may not be as smooth as expected.
Next, we will see how you can download this app to simulate building electrical installations and start using it.
How to Download Electrical Wiring Simulator App
Step 1: Go to the Google Play Store or App Store by clicking on the link appropriate for you. It is available for both Android and iOS.
Step 2: Click on “Install”.
Step 3: Open the app on your phone and go to any of the provided wiring activities on the home screen.
Step 4: In it, you will find various wiring scenarios. Go to any of them that interests you and start simulating the wiring.
Step 5: Upgrade to the PRO version (optional)
So, this is how you can download the Electrical Wiring Simulator app and start using it. Of course, the app is far from perfect but the value it provides is undeniable.
It saves your time, effort, and resources for creating a workable wiring connection. You also get 2 free courses which you can take to know more about the electrical arena. Thus, it’s definitely worth a try if you want to simulate building electrical installations.