Kids love playing mobile games but higher exposure to them can easily turn addictive and ruin their growth. But what if we, at Insiderbits, tell you about a game that not just keeps your kids engaged but also educates them in turn?
ABCya! Games is one such mobile game that is used by parents and teachers all over the world to let kids enjoy what they love to do while building their educational foundation. So, let us take you through it showing what it has got.
ABCya! Games: App Overview and Features
ABCya! Games is an educational app for children in grades K-6. It has over 300 games and activities that are organized by grade level and skill. Thus, it is an engaging way for kids to have fun while learning.
What’s great about this app is that it is created by teachers to be used by parents and teachers for a modern way of teaching the kids.
And, you also feel more safer using ABCya! Games by knowing that it is certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program – an independent certification service for children-friendly websites and technologies.
- Extensive educational game library – ABCya! Games offers over 300 educational games and activities. Thus, it teaches your child a wide range of lessons, spanning various subjects such as maths, drawing, and more.
- Monthly content updates – If you don’t find 300+ games much, hear this. New games are added regularly to provide your kids with a constant flow of new education.
- Grade-level sorting – To help you find the ideal set of games for your kids, it has organized the games as per different grade levels. With this, you can even prepare your kids for the challenges ahead.
- Available in Android and iOS – ABCya! Games are available on 2 most popular mobile operating systems. So, whether you are an Android or an Apple user, this app is accessible to you.
Just like every other great service, ABCya! Games also work on a freemium model. It allows your kids to play 6 different games for free. In other words, any 6 games are picked by the app’s makers every week to be available for everyone to play.
But if you want to access the rest, you will have to purchase its premium services. Here are its plans:
- ABCya Family Monthly – $9.99
- ABCya Family 6-month – $44.99
- ABCya Family Yearly – $69.99
- ABCya Classroom Yearly – $299.99
ABCya! Games: Pros and Cons
- Huge gaming library – 300 games are probably all your kid will ever need. Thus, ABCya! Games ensure that it is the only app you need to have on your phone for your kids to have fun while playing.
- Easy to use – Your kids, no matter their age, will find the ABCya! Games app easy to use and move through this app and play games.
- Intuitive design – The design of this app has a playful touch. Thus, your kids will find it appealing and intuitive.
- Expensive premium subscription – For $9.99 a month, the pricing is a bit expensive. Thus, not many parents and teachers will be able to afford it.
How to Download and Use This Game For Kids
Step 1: Click on any of the below links to go to the Google Play Store/App Store and download the app.
Step 2: Open the app and you will head straight to its main page. No login is required.
Step 3: Pick the game you want to play. You can find the best one for your kid with games sorted by grade level.
Step 4: Click play to start learning.
Fun and learning are a great combination, especially for kids. So, if you have kids between pre-school and grade 6, you should definitely try ABCya! Games. But, be ready to pay a considerable subscription fee if you want to unlock all it has to offer.