A pet is the only member of a family that can be bought and yet loved just as equally. The selfless happiness they give all and the joyful environment they create are priceless. And, in return, they only demand just a little bit of care from us.
That is why we at Insiderbits have compiled a list of 5 best pet care apps that help you prolong your time with your pet. So, if you have a pet you love, then don’t miss out on these 5 apps created for their welfare.
5 Best Pet Care Apps
- Get dog training programs curated by dog trainers and vets
- Connect with other dog parents in the community
- Utilize built-in tools to boost training precision
- Get a library of over 100 dog tricks
Dogs are even better when trained. So, Dogo is created to help you with giving your dog much-needed training. This app makes dog training easy and reliable as its programs are curated by expert trainers and veterinarians.
It has over 100 dog tricks and training courses with step-by-step video instructions. But for more, you can even get real-time advice from professionals and share your concerns with the Dogo community. Currently, the community is of 4 million dog parents all over the world.
- Connect with your favorite pet care providers anytime
- Keep track of your pet’s health with reminders and to-dos
- View all your pet care professionals in one place
- Earn points for every dollar spent using PetDesk
PetDesk is created to make your pet lead a longer, happier, and healthier life. How? It gives you instant access to the best pet care professionals nearby you no matter the service you are looking for – veterinary clinics, grooming facilities, boarding, and pet daycare.
Thus, you can say PetDesk helps you effortlessly manage your pet’s well-being. It even incentivizes using the app with a loyalty program. So, for every dollar you spend on pet care in the app, you will earn points that can be redeemed for rewards.
- Any service booked here is backed by The Rover Guarantee and 24/7 support
- Contact sitters and dog walkers directly from the app
- Receive a map of your dog’s walk
Rover is one of the best pet-sitting and dog-walking apps out there. It provides trusted pet care services across the US and Canada with a network of over 100 thousand professionals and hobbyists. So, if you are too busy to take your pet out for a walk yourself, Rover’s team will pick up the belt for you.
It offers adorable photo updates, GPS tracking of your dog’s walk, and seamless communication with the sitter. Created by The Dog People – a trusted source for all dog-related information – this app is perfect for busy dog enthusiasts.
4. Buddies – Pet Care & Rewards
- Earn points for daily activities and redeem them for rewards
- Chat live for any dog or cat-related questions
- Join specific groups to chat with like-minded pet parents
- Manage your pet’s exercise, nutrition, veterinary appointments, etc.
Being recognized as the winner of the 2023 Gold Stevie Award for Mobile Web & App, Lifestyle, Buddies is a complete pet care app designed to help pet parents take care of their beloved pets. It provides you with information and answers your nagging pet-related questions with its content and community.
But it goes beyond that by also bringing a pet store into it. Thus, you will need only a single app for almost all your pet care needs. Buddies even promote pet parenting by rewarding you with redeemable points for products you buy from it.
- Match with suitable pet care providers instantly
- Feel safe with the identities of the professionals verified
- Create a community for pet parents to support each other
- Connect with veterinarians to provide emergency support
PetBacker is another service-based app in this list that connects you with dog walkers, sitters, boarders, and groomers in major cities.
Thus, now you can find the best pet care professional easily by comparing them on the platform rather than being at the mercy of someone’s recommendation.
Apart from this, it also aims to create a secure environment for communication between owners and professionals for the betterment of the pet. Some of the steps it takes are verifying both parties first and keeping your privacy intact before hiring anyone.
Related: 3 Best Bird Identification Apps
Pet care is just as rewarding as playing with them because the more you care about them the more playful they will get with you. So, download any of these pet care apps that you think will do well for your pet and enjoy their extended stay with you.