Gone are the days when only athletes and celebrities had the privilege to go live to an audience worldwide. Now anyone, including you, can also broadcast their talent at the convenience of their home (or anywhere else).
Live-streaming apps bring you to the world… live… not like recorded videos. This brings more genuineness and connection between the creator and the audience. Thus, you can stream virtually anything such as music performance, travel, gaming, etc.
So, to help you with that, here are the 10 best live-streaming apps our team at Insiderbits has compiled for you. Show what you have got for free and build an audience.
10 Best Apps For Live Streaming
1. Bigo Live
- Live voice and video chat
- Stream games online
- Watch live stream of millions of talented broadcasters
- Chat with people from 150+ countries
Bigo Live is a popular global live-streaming app with 500 million downloads from Google Play Store alone. Over 400 million worldwide users use it to watch a variety of live streams such as gaming and music and chat with interesting new people.
It supports 1:1 live video chat and chat rooms for up to 9 people. In addition to that, Bigo Live also allows you to stream your talent live, be unique with cool filters and stickers, and gain an audience. Some of the popular games live-streamed here are Minecraft, Among Us, and Fortnite.
- Connect with like-minded individuals
- Find and subscribe to new streamers
- Start your channel and go live
- Use dark mode for an easy-going interface
Twitch unites a wide variety of communities that live stream gaming and music to sports, esports, and even goat yoga. It is used by millions of users to engage in the latest live shows of their favorite creators. So whether you are looking for a podcast or a cooking show, Twitch won’t disappoint you.
You can also be on the other side of the table by creating your channel and starting to stream just about anything. Twitch connects with its huge community where are sure to find people with shared interests no matter what your talent is.
- Connect with over 400 million users worldwide
- Go live and share your special moments
- Communicate with people from different cultures with instant translation
- Build a network by becoming a Tango Creator
Tango is another highly-regarded live-streaming app where creators connect with a huge audience to show festive music performances, holiday stories, and more. With over 400 million users, it is the perfect global hub to make new friends and show what you have got.
So, go live and make space for yourself among the sea of creators who use it daily to build their network. And, the best part is that Tango ensures that your language is never a barrier for people from other countries with its instant translation.
4. Nimo TV
- Supports PC and mobile games
- Follow global gaming pros
- Watch popular global and local esports tournaments
- Share live stream moments on social media
Nimo TV is one of the most preferred streaming apps and is focused on gaming. Thus, if gaming is your talent, this app is for you. Here, millions of gamers play and broadcast their gameplay with many other gaming enthusiasts.
It supports all PC and mobile games with some of them being PUBG Mobile, Mobile Legends, Free Fire, GTA 5, League of Legends, VALORANT, PUBG, Fortnite, Among Us, and Minecraft. You can also enjoy here popular local and global esports tournaments like PUC and MPL.
- Create a unique avatar and start a virtual stream
- Invite up to 9 friends to party rooms
- Watch live streams for almost anything, singing, dancing, makeup artists, etc.
- Connect with fans worldwide
Uplive lets you connect with a small number of close friends as well as millions of people worldwide. It offers a dynamic virtual experience that helps its users to engage in live streams, chats, and games. So, no matter what you are into – singing, dancing, or casual chats, you can broadcast it on Uplive.
It is used by creators with a panoramic range of talents. Thus, you can also use it to feed your interest with 24/7 live streams created by them. For personal groups, you can invite 9 people to your party room to play games, gossip, and have fun with them.
- Find people nearby with GPS tech
- Break language barriers by AI automatic translation
- Send unlimited messages after the following
- Set a password for your live room
Available on: Android
BuzzCast, earlier known as FaceCast, is a live stream app and social platform where you can watch creators going live 24/7, make new friends (using chat, voice call, or video call), or become a beloved creator yourself. It has a highly active group of people, especially youngsters.
Thus, you won’t find it hard to network. All limits on messaging vanish as soon as you follow each other. BuzzCast also automatically translates various languages so you have no issue with connecting to people speaking foreign languages.
- Get an ad-free streaming experience
- Play free games and collect YouNow’s pearls
- Send gifts to your favorite creators
- Connect with thousands in real-time conversations
YouNow is a world of entertainment. Here you will be entertained with its live streaming hub where you can engage in real chats, soothing music, intense gaming sessions, and captivating creator showcases. It is designed for creators and gives you powerful tools to market yourself.
Here you can invite up to 3 guests in your stream for collaboration and audience-sharing. And, even though YouNow always looks to maximize the earnings of creators, subscribers too can earn exclusive perks for subscribing to their favorite creators.
- Stream to any platform such as Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook
- Customize your streams with themes, logos, images, and text
- Earn points for streaming activities
- Swap between front and rear cameras for high-quality video streaming
Streamlabs is unlike other apps as it is a live-streaming app that lets you stream to other popular platforms as well. Some of them are Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Loola, Trovo, and Nimo. Thus, many gamers, travel vloggers, musicians, and podcasters use it daily to connect with their audience.
It understands that every creator wants to come up as different. That is why you will get here options to personalize your stream with mobile themes, overlays, logos, images, and text. For a better experience, Streamlabs ensures that if your stream gets disconnected, it won’t go offline.
- Connect with users and influencers worldwide
- Stay informed with updates from your favorite stars, teams, and leagues
- Create and manage personalized streams
- Participate in discussions and debates on a variety of topics
Kick boasts itself to be the only platform that gives creators a fair split in earnings. Its priority is always the creators and viewers, giving them as much leniency as possible. Thus, it is no wonder that millions of people use it to broadcast or consume a diverse range of streams.
Participate in discussions and debates if you like, join a streaming fan community, or create and manage your stream. Here, you will have lots of content options. So must try if you are looking to start another stream of income by going live.
- Earn rewards by watching streams and engaging with streamers
- Follow your favorite streamers and get notifications when they go live
- Access live streams of hundreds of games
DLive is a global live-streaming platform with the motto “Your Stream, Your Rules”. In other words, it is designed to be a paradise for creators by giving them the utmost flexibility in their content creation. Add to that its reward system and you have a great option to live stream on.
DLive’s mission is to establish a value-sharing platform that empowers both creators and viewers. Thus, you will be rewarded even as a viewer. How? By watching streams and engaging with creators. In fact, it is so user-oriented that its community has a say in guiding the platform’s future.
Live streaming is the modern way of content creation where you come up the way you are and establish a more genuine connection with your audience. It is getting popularized quickly. So, will you join the trend with these 10 live-streaming apps or stay aback?