The iOS14 App Library represents one of the most notable innovations in this mobile phone brand. And it is really from this model that new functional designs arrive in these devices. All to organize and reorganize applications or search for them differently. In addition, it also allows you to do it with its initial screen.
Counting as part of the most avant-garde technology on the market, this system allows you to organize your apps automatically. Consequently, you can categorize them to access them more quickly and effectively. However, we will address the details later from Insiderbits, so join us, and let’s address them together.
What is it, and how does it operate in the iOS14 App Library?
As is known, the iOS14 App Library is one of the segments in which apps are hosted. The best thing is that it makes it easy to group them in a certain way, categorized for their best location.
In this sense, there are several operations related to the search for those, considering said section of the mobile. Below, we will give you details of what they are and how to use them.
1. Locate your apps section
Locating this segment of your mobile is very simple, and you probably already know it. But if, on the other hand, you are among those who don’t know, here we tell you how to do it. Just make sure you comply with the following:
1. Go to the home screen of your mobile. Likewise, you can do it from the final page of the app.
2. Press the screen with your finger and move it in the left direction.
Once done, your library of apps will immediately be shown, which will be categorized using an automatic system. An example of it could be those corresponding to social networks and those of frequent use, among other aspects of interest.
2. How do you search for your apps?
Tracking any particular app is a straightforward matter. You only have to follow a couple of steps that we give you below:
1. Take your cell phone and visit the library section.
2. Press on the respective search part and enter the identification of the app you want to find.
3. you can see its icon in the system, so display it with one click.
Once you know the app’s location in question, you can take some actions. An example is deleting or moving it from its storage location, among others, as we will see soon.
3. Method to add an app
The method below to add elements to your iOS14 App Library is advantageous. Well, if you want it to be shown there and not in the section called home of the mobile, do the following:
1. Press on the symbol corresponding to the app, and then a series of options will be displayed.
2. Then click on “Delete app.”
3. Finally, select “Add to Library”.
With these simple steps, you will achieve your goal.
4. Delete an app
Performing this step in the abovementioned section of your mobile is also a simple act. This only requires the following steps that we will detail for you, as we see at Insiderbits:
1. Enter the apps section of your mobile phone and track the app of interest according to the steps we covered before.
2. Once the system gives you its location, press its icon for a few moments until it allows you to delete it.
3. Proceed to confirm the action by clicking again on “Delete.”
You can try another action for situations where you cannot delete them because they are not from the Apple company. Here, you can go to the parental controls, deactivate them, and then try to delete them again.
5. Moving the app from the home screen to the apps section
Again, go to the location of the app you want to move as a starting point. After that, do the following:
1. Press the app icon for a few seconds.
2. Click delete app.
3. Later, in this case, you only touch on “remove from the so-called home screen.”
Can I hide newly downloaded apps from showing up on the home screen?
If you want your apps downloaded from now on not to be shown in the main section of the mobile, pay attention. Below, we give you the solution because this way, they can appear exclusively in the iOS14 App Library:
1. Go to the “settings” section of your device.
2. Make your selection on the “Home Screen”.
3. Choose the “App library only” option.
4. Finally, activate the “Show in-app library” function.
By default, apps are displayed on the phone’s so-called home screen. So, by taking this step, you change such a reality.
6. Method to open your apps classified into categories
When searching for an app, the usual thing is to place its title in the library search engine. However, in case you want to do it from the categories, the procedure is as follows:
1. Go to the app section in question.
2. Press one of the most prominent icons in the corresponding category when identifying the required app.
3. Then press the smaller icon to proceed to open the category.
4. To finish, click on the app’s icon that interests you.
These are the best ways to operate in the iOS14 app library. And although there may be others, at Insiderbits, we select the ones we consider the most common to which you can go when you need.
Methods to organize and reorganize your apps
Something that may undoubtedly interest you regarding your iOS14 application library is how to organize and reorganize applications. As you will see below, we have the procedure to follow for these cases.
Creating folders to store your apps
Creating folders where you keep your apps as you consider they should be classified is an excellent option. This way, you can locate them more efficiently whenever you want, and to do this, you only need to carry out the following steps:
1. Go to the home screen and press the bottom of it for a few moments until it starts shaking.
2. Select an app you want to relocate, press it, and drag it with your finger to another app you decide to group. When you do this, a folder comes to life where both will be.
3. Now drag all the apps you want to the folder.
Once it is done, consider that you can also create several pages for apps within the folder.
Move apps from folders to the home screen.
If at any time you want to bring an app from a folder to your home screen, you just have to:
1. Go to the page corresponding to the initial screen where the folder where the app is located is located. Then tap it to open it.
2. Press it for a few moments until all the apps shake.
3. Tap among those of interest and drag it to your home screen.
As you can see, it is an effortless procedure that, without a doubt, you will master perfectly. This way, you will have your apps more organized.
Benefits obtained by customizing your apps section
Customizing your iOS14 application library, besides being easy and simple, also brings you notable benefits. It is one of the most modern and most in-demand mobile phones that when ordered in this way, will allow you to:
• Keep your phone free of excess icons, favoring a better display of its background images.
• Save search time by being personalized as you see fit. We talk about folder names and app groupings, among other aspects.
• Simplify the process of locating and using the apps you have on your mobile.
Customizing your iOS14 application library could speed up your mobile management. This, in addition to avoiding image saturation on the initial screen.
Will you reorganize the apps on your phone?
Having seen this theme, you know how to manage your iOS14 application library thoroughly. From now on, you can personalize and improve the order on your device, simplifying the app search process. This, without a doubt, is something precious, especially for those who usually install many of them.