What do you do when you feel a concern for your physical health like a fever or acne? You most likely start your journey with a Google search to look for a cure, believing everything that comes on top. But medical apps with AI can help you.
We do agree that some advice from trusted medical websites may be good and effective. But they can never personalize the advice looking at your current situation which somewhat diminishes their credibility.
This is where many AI-powered medical apps can help you better by interacting with you and checking your concerns. So, from now on, try these 5 best of them our team at Insiderbits has compiled for you.
Note: None of these apps are replacements of doctor’s advice. So, do consult your doctor for any health issues you have.
5 Best AI-Powered Medical Apps
- Get 24/7 access to a free symptom checker
- Check your body mass index (BMI)
- Get assessments in 7 languages
- Export your report as a PDF to share with your doctor
Ada is a symptom checker at its core but not a usual one. It is integrated with AI the doctors have been empowering by training it for years. So, if there is a small health-related issue in your family, you can use Ada anytime to get an assessment.
Just answer a few simple questions regarding your health and symptoms and let its AI assess your answers against its huge medical database. Within minutes, you will get a personalized report that tells you what’s wrong and the next steps. It is free of charge and gives you an ad-free experience.
- Book virtual appointments same day or same week with primary care doctors
- Get to a doctor within minutes by booking an urgent care telehealth visit
- Save up to 75% on your prescriptions with local pharmacy coupons
- Get text responses to your health questions
HealthTap is the complete medical app that not only provides you with an AI symptom checker but also connects you with doctors virtually to help you save on your costs. This is important because relying only on an algorithm’s assessment can be a huge mistake.
So, with its subscription which costs $15 a month (when paid yearly), you will be able to book virtual appointments with doctors for $44 maximum per visit. This cost will move slightly higher to $59 maximum per visit for urgent calls during nights, weekends, and holidays. Additional clarifications will be free using texting.
- Try interactive CBT exercises for anxiety and mood improvement
- Scientifically proven effectiveness
- Stop negative thinking, rumination, and toxic self-talk
- Train yourself for goal achievement and improved self-esteem
When Stanford University gives a thumbs up to something, you know that it must be something good. One such thing is Youper. It is your friend in the form of an AI chatbot if you are feeling low mentally and seeking a solution for your anxiety or stress.
This app works with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) exercises to provide you with a practical solution for any mental concern you are facing. Not just that, Youper also takes your mental health tests to check on your situation and helps you track your mood to see patterns.
4. Hello Heart
- Get weekly BP reports to see trends and fully understand them
- Receive personalized insights based on behavioral medicine and AMA guidelines
- Understand your heart risk and manage it yourself
- Get reminders to keep track of BP and take medication
With the growing concerns of heart-related issues, Hello Heart has become even more crucial for living a better life. As the name suggests, it is your 24/7 AI partner designed to take a closer look at your heart condition and help you manage related risks easily.
Hello Heart gives you real-time explanations of your blood pressure and BMI and a weekly report to see the bigger picture in the form of trends. However, it has much more to offer with medication reminders, cholesterol tracker, and personalized tips.
5. AI Dermatologist
- Recognize 58 different skin conditions
- Keep a log of your tracked skin conditions
- Get timely reminders for taking new photos and tracking progress
- Get valuable insights and the appropriate next steps
AI-Dermatologist is your skin health monitoring app that uses AI to identify as many as 58 skin conditions within less than one minute. Some of them include rashes, nevus, cancer, moles, and acne. Then, it also suggests you appropriate next steps.
You can track your condition by clicking photos of it and watching it change over time. The main purpose of the AI-Dermatologist app is self-examination and not being a doctor’s replacement for guidance. Thus, this app makes you aware of your skin condition before it goes awry.
Related: 5 Apps to Boost Your Mental Wellness
These 5 apps are here to help be more aware of your health so you can go to the doctor for a cure when the demon is small. So, try the medical app that you found the best as per your needs but it is for your good to not rely on them. Let doctors do the ultimate talking.