Do you post your photos and videos on social media and want to boost how they perform? Or, do you just want them to look better? Regardless of your choice, using editing apps is the easiest thing you can do for it.
These days your smartphone itself provides an editor with filters and effects that instantly change the feel of your visuals. But the options you will have are limited. But relax as getting more filters is as easy as downloading an app we recommend.
Here, our team at Insiderbits has collected 5 best filter apps for editing your photos and videos to perfection. Try any of them now to create stunning visuals.
5 Best Editing Apps to Easily Edit Your Photos and Videos
1. Presets for Lightroom – FLTR
- Access a vast collection of 1000+ Lightroom presets
- Use 74 DNG packs for better photo editing
- Stay updated with the latest Lightroom mobile presets
- Get unique and eye-catching photo filters
Whether you are an amateur or a professional photographer, FLTR will make your clicks better than what it is. How? FLTR has a comprehensive collection of free and premium preset filters that easily edit your photo into a more elegant one.
To understand the exact needs of modern photography demands, it is created in collaboration with professional photographers, designers, and bloggers. Thus, it has over 1000 Adobe Lightroom presets, 74 DNG packs, color grading, and cool effects that elevate your photo to Instagram-worthy.
2. PICNIC – photo filter for sky
- Overcome dull weather conditions by using filters
- Transform ordinary travel photos into captivating images
- Easily edit photos even with no photography skills
PICNIC – are you wondering how can that be the name of a photo filter app? It is due to its focus on enhancing your travel pics to something that will mesmerize your eyes for years. In other words, PICNIC is created to beautify your outdoor and travel photos.
It does so by transforming the sky and background with various filters. For instance, if you are on a trip that is affected by dreadful weather, PICNIC makes sure that your photos come out just fine with effects such as adding vibrant colors and beautiful clouds to the sky.
3. PREQUEL AI Filter Photo Editor
- Use over 500 filters and effects
- Create amazing 3D live moving pictures
- transform videos into cinematic experiences
- Create your avatars in your unique style
Prequel takes care of both, photo and video editing to enhance your visual content on social media. Its purpose is to help you express yourself creatively in the best light possible so you can stand out from the rest. It is equipped with 500+ filters, effects, and presets and an advanced editor that lets you mix filters to create custom presets.
Its user-friendly interface is designed with users of all levels in mind. Thus, even if you don’t have any editing experience, Prequel makes it straightforward to turn your photos and videos elegant.
- Use a professional skin editor for clearer portrait selfies
- Compare before and after photos to see editing results
- Add motion to selfies with the background editor
- Get a wide range of art tools, camera filters, and effects
Lensa takes itself a level higher than others by being an advanced photo editor for users looking to create visually appealing content. So, you should try it if you want to attract an audience on social media by expressing your style and uniqueness.
It is created to be an all-in-one tool for enhancing your portraits and selfies with a range of photo editing filters and tools.
However, just because it is advanced, don’t mistake it to be hard to use. It keeps editing as simple as possible so anyone can retouch captured moments into more special ones.
- Replace photo backgrounds with a single tap
- Remove unwanted elements or people from your photo
- Adjust filter intensity to achieve desired effects
- Change weather effects and add seasonal themes
Lightleap is a versatile photo editing tool as it appeals to all classes of photographers. Thus, you can do anything from simple retouches to professional-level edits to enhance the beauty of everything you see (and even your portraits).
It provides you with many features such as Sky, Heal, Filters, Effects, and Adjust to perfect your pictures just the way you like. So, you should consider it if you want a simple tool that has the power to create a big magic.
Using filters is now a common practice to beautify photos. Thus, you need something more than that to stand out from others. That is where the 5 apps we listed here will serve you. So, use any of them and turn into a professional photo editor instantly.