Did you know there is a way to measure your IQ for free? You can do this today through a series of applications specially designed by experts. If you are interested in the subject, follow us. This article will detail five of the best existing apps to evaluate your intellectual capacity.
Importance of the app to measure your IQ for free
Most people are usually interested in knowing their IQ. However, this type of testing has always been somewhat complicated to perform, so they typically abandon such a claim. But today, technology opens the way to do it. It is done by designing specific, practical applications for this purpose.
However, some stand out among others for the level of demand and the results they offer during the evaluation. And as in Insiderbits, we want to provide you with the most outstanding instruments on the market; today, we bring you the best ones. With these, you can face tests of all kinds. So, get ready to measure your IQ for free.
1. IQ test free using Brain test – psy and IQ test
Brain test – psy and iq test is a psychological testing app with over 1 billion downloads. It was created to give you IQ test free. To do this, merge three elements of interest: your psychological state, logical thinking ability, and IQ level.
Psychological and personality tests
Here, you will have evaluation elements, such as:
· Luscher color test. We are talking about a viral test to determine your mental state, your level of existential satisfaction, and if you have depression.
· Cognitive skills test. It has been designed to measure your creativity, and it does so through specific images that are presented to you progressively. If it happens, you must answer what you see in each of them.
· Test Holland Code (RIASEC). To discover your unknown talents and establish which profession could make you happiest.
These instruments will allow you to establish in detail your personality profile and psychological state.
IQ test free
You will find various tasks that increase as you progress through the test. These include:
· Eysenck’s IQ test. It is a very famous test worldwide, mainly applied in interviews. It covers very detailed tasks of different natures whose results usually surprise those who perform them.
· Raven’s IQ test. Like the previous one, measuring your IQ for free is also trendy around the world.
After taking the appropriate assessments, you can get answers to many of the biggest questions about yourself. We talk about who you are, what personality you possess, what your level of intelligence is, what your temperament is, and many more.
2. IQ Test free: Logic & Riddle games
One of the best apps to get an IQ test free is IQ Test: Logic & Riddle games. This excellent app, with more than 500 thousand downloads, will allow you to test your knowledge by:
· 40 questions in the form of game puzzles
· Logic tests
· Math challenges
It is the application that many friends interested in intellectual matters usually use to compete with each other. And best of all, the more you practice with their random questions, the more you’ll develop your intellect. It is a mechanism of constant cognitive training.
Keeping the brain young and active
One of the reasons this type of application stands out is its benefits for intellectual activity. That is, it not only allows us to measure the intellect but also to increase it. On the other hand, it is an instrument according to all ages:
· Young age. It allows you to prepare through specific intelligence tests to start your first job.
· Middle Ages. It helps to consolidate what has been learned during life and also to obtain new knowledge.
· Elderly. It is ideal to avoid memory loss and keep the mind active, even helping to ward off pathologies such as Alzheimer’s.
The best thing about this app is that it helps nurture your IQ and keep the brain young and lucid.
Preparation for work
Many jobs previously required an IQ test free. Examples of this could be firefighters and police. To be accepted into their bodies, they must pass psychotechnical tests. In this sense, with IQ Test: Logic & Riddle games, you can prepare for these events and overcome them.
At the end of your IQ test free, you will receive a certificate to share with your contacts. And why not? You may end up surprised that you transcend 100 and 120, values that comprise the normal average.
3. IQ test free (Digerati.CZ, 4.5 stars)
With over 5 million downloads, IQ test stands out as one of the best apps to get IQ test free. This excellent instrument tests your comprehension skills on various topics. It also does so with your ability to store and retrieve information within your memory. As a result, it provides details on elements such as:
· Observation capacity.
· Troubleshooting methods.
However, it would help if you remember that it only measures subsets of intellectual skills. It means their results regarding people’s intelligence are only approximate, not definitive.
IQ test free details
In its evaluation process, this app has 54 questions that become progressively more complex. The final result of the particular test considers both the number of correct answers and your age. However, it would help if you thought that the outcome of the overall evaluation goes beyond these parameters.
The above is because your final grade of all evaluations transcends your correct answers. It results from studies on an extensive database of anonymous data obtained from other users categorized by age. And the best thing is that it is constantly perfected.
Measuring results of an IQ test free
The results obtained in the process are distributed based on the well-known “Gauss Curve.” On a general scale, this is between 0 and 160 IQ points. According to the former, most of the population yields results between 90 and 110 points. It means you have a high IQ if you exceed this average.
4. IQ Test (Aliaksandr Uvarau, 4.4 stars)
Another essential tool for IQ test free is the IQ Test by Aliaksandr Uvarau. With more than 500 thousand downloads, it is an excellent app to measure the coefficient potential in your brain.
You can appreciate your intellectual status based on an average value of 100 points. You may be a genius if you surpass it, or you need to nurture your intellect more if you are below. In the latter case, you must prepare better, study, and face the test again.
Among the features of this exceptional instrument to IQ test free are the following:
· It is compatible with at least 99% of mobile devices.
· It does not require the internet to operate.
· Saves battery consumption.
· It does not slow down the system with images during execution.
Through questions with varying degrees of complexity, this app evaluates your IQ.
The way the app operates to measure your IQ for free allows you to do the following:
· Answer questions.
· Skip questions for cases where you need some of the answers. So, you will continue with the next one.
· Obtain a result of the evaluation once your replies have been provided.
And best of all, in the result, you also have a particular comment on it. it will serve as a guide to know what to improve or reformulate in the future.
How to use it?
To use this instrument, you only must:
· Download it from the Google Play Store.
· Accept the installation on the device.
· You can immediately start answering system questions.
As you can see, it is an effortless act that we estimate in Insiderbits will not take you more than a minute.
5. IQ Test (NVQ Std 4.4 stars)
IQ Test, from NVQ Std, is among the most prominent applications to measure your IQ for free. It has a series of tests specially designed to evaluate people’s intelligence. It is important because IQ percentages are considered for:
· Determine favorable trends for studies.
· Occupy precise jobs.
Its primary function is to measure your rational capacity. It is based on the models proposed and developed by John C. Raven in 1936. Those present geometric designs in which some piece needs to be included. When answering, you should choose between 4 to 6 options.
Depending on the answer, the intellectual level of the evaluated will be established. Only the format is applied to numerous questions whose complexity increases progressively as you progress through the test.
IQ of prominent historical figures
With just a list of 25 questions, you can measure your IQ. To know how high this is, you can compare it with the IQs of great thinkers such as:
· Leonardo da Vinci (180-190).
· Albert Einstein (160-190).
· Wolfgang Mozart (165).
· Stephen Hawking (160).
· Bill Gates (160).
Once you get the grade for your test, you can share your results with your friends. It is a tremendous free instrument that you can use whenever you want.
Are you willing to measure your IQ?
Given the above, are you willing to use the applications above an IQ test free? From Insiderbits, we encourage you to do it and then enhance your knowledge with studies. This technique represents a way to boost the constant growth of your intellect.
And if you wish, you can complement this action with other applications for teaching culture. There are also ones about science, history, and much more. Using them to nurture your knowledge, you can repeat the test using the IQ apps discussed here. Good luck in this process!