In today’s world, living without learning to read is not convenient. Understanding writing is required to access new knowledge, especially in modern times, where almost everything is done online. At Insiderbits, we show you the best learn-to-read apps. Keep reading and discover its functions.
I Read: Reading games for kids
When you use I Read: Reading games for kids, you gain vocabulary to understand the language. It is one of the learn-to-read apps that you can use even if you don’t have Wi-Fi. It will be fun because you will be learning words creatively and get a comprehensive reading game where they will ask you age-appropriate questions. The most outstanding features of this application are:
- It has complete readings for children between 6 and 9 years old.
- After finishing the reading, they will ask them age-appropriate questions to check their understanding.
- Among the readings are stories and texts referring to various animals. They are designed to be attractive to children.
- Activities are not interrupted by ads; they are free of them.
- It does not collect any of your data.
- There is an area where only parents can enter and make purchases that allow them to unlock new content.
You will have no worries as a parent when your child is using the app I Read: Reading Games for kids. No one on the network will be able to make contact with your children.
How do I Read: Reading games for kids works?
The application I Read: Reading games for kids is made up of five levels, which are divided as follows:
- Level 1. At this level, different phrases will appear. A first sentence appears, and next to it, various images appear. The child must choose the image that corresponds to the words.
- Level 2. When the child goes to level two, the game is reversed. A picture will now appear next to three different phrases. On this occasion, the objective is for the child to select the phrase corresponding to the drawing.
- From levels 3 to 5. It is used to be shown in the following three levels, accompanied by a single image. The child has to read the text and answer the questions at the end. As the level goes up, the reader will get longer.
In addition, this learn-to-read app provides you with a special section called “The Animal Collection.” Inside it, your child will get different animal texts. Animals of all kinds will appear terrestrial, aquatic, reptiles, amphibians, and birds. After reading them, they must also answer questions about the text. There is a star rating to motivate children to improve.
Learn English with books
With Learn English with books. You can learn to read. This application has several levels, so they can use it from the smallest to the oldest. It will teach you words in groups of 10 so that you can repeat them and keep them in your memory. So, Learn English with books provides you with the following:
- Different types of games so that you begin integrating the vocabulary you are learning. Two of these games are Flashcards and Writing.
- With Listening, you will get the correct pronunciation accepted in British and American English. You will sharpen your ear by listening to them.
- With Grammar, you will understand the language’s grammar through exercises, tests, and exams.
This is one of the learn-to-read apps that you can use even when you are offline. The levels are divided into beginners, intermediate and advanced, classified as follows: A1 and A2 for beginners. B1 and B2 for intermediates. C1 for advanced.
ABC Flashcards: Learn English
Whenever learning to read, you begin by knowing the letters that make up the alphabet. Therefore, with ABC Flashcards: Learn English, you will discover each letter with its correct pronunciation. The children will begin to memorize the notes in the form of a game. You’ll find:
- Puzzle. These games have five different levels
- Tracking practices
- Tests to verify your progress
- Draw pictures on a card
The application interface is amicable. Your children will be able to use it very quickly. They will train your comprehension and the ability to read the language.
Download one of the best learn-to-read apps
Learning to read will help you understand more of the surrounding things no matter how old you are. By browsing Insiderbits, you won’t just find apps for learning to read. The content we offer you is very varied, and you will be able to get relevant information on various topics. Take advantage of getting to know us.