Nowadays, knowing how to edit videos like a professional is a crucial strategy to interact with the audience of any digital platform. And learning how to edit videos will expand a world of possibilities when creating interactive content. Thus, you can connect with other users, generate trends, attract followers, and even enhance your brand.
Smartphone video editing is not only a functional tool for production experts, but it is also a feasible option for beginners. How do you edit professional videos with your mobile? In Insiderbits, you will find the answer to your question.
The five most functional applications to edit videos on your phone like a pro
Generating valuable interactive content is possible if you learn to edit videos like a professional. Currently, the most significant trend on social networks is high-definition videos. Therefore, it is essential that you know how to edit digital content and images from your cell phone. This way, you will cut clips, add descriptive titles, or merge videos with the music of your choice.
At Insiderbits, you will discover the most popular and practical editing applications. All of them are free for mobile devices with the Android operating system.
This video and photo editor will help you create professional videos so you can upload them to any digital platform. It is an intuitive app capable of converting simple photos into promotional videos with added music. In addition, it has very notable functions for frames and superimposed images.
• Allows you to add short texts and descriptions to videos. In addition, it has stickers in various designs and frame animations.
• Facilitates the export of videos in HD format, whether you want to upload them to YouTube or any social network.
• It has endless editing functions. So, you can cut, edit, divide into clips, add filters, and more.
InShot is so functional and practical that it will allow you to edit any photographs and collages. It also supports extracting music from other videos. This app makes it very easy to work on videos with custom effects and filters.
The ease with which this app can synchronize audio and videos with different timelines is quite surprising. The app has 500 million downloads on Google Play.
It is a powerful application that will save you time and money editing your videos. Using this app, you can start making mobile movies from any device.
With all the integrated functions and editing tools that the app brings, you will not have to resort to any professional to achieve quality videos. It is a perfect tool to create Reels videos on YouTube, make movies or short films to upload to networks, or present at festivals.
• It has customizable settings such as brightness, temperature, contrast, saturation, etc.
• Sound effects and supports musical effects of any type.
• It provides music reading support and has the best voice-over system so you can personally record your videos.
If you are dedicated to the film world, Filmora will be very helpful for you and your work team. With the app, it is very easy to view the timeline, rotate clips regardless of the degree, and even play them in reverse. Use your imagination to produce the most competitive videos in the industry. The app has a little more than 5 million downloads.
Undoubtedly, it is one of the most popular editing applications of the moment due to its functionality, practicality, and quality of work. With this app, you can create videos combined with filters, styles, and particular music. Here, you can merge and fix, without problems, those videos that have defects or faults of origin. This way, you will get professional-quality videos.
• Allows you to trim, split, and paste video excerpts to make amazing creations.
• Provides practical functions that help control video speed. This way, you can exchange slow-motion functions with interspersed speed settings.
• Enables photo-to-video conversions with natural effects.
• Allows users to extract music from the Reals or short videos from TikTok to later upload them into their own cinematic creations.
The application does not leave watermarks as a factory defect on your videos and does not provide annoying ads that prevent editing from being carried out. With YouCut, editing videos has never been so simple before. The app currently has more than 100 million downloads.
This unique application is an ideal tool for all those users looking to record, edit, produce, and share professional videos. It has an easy-to-access interface that is very simple to use. This application is dynamic, functional, and very complete.
It allows you to create videos with full HD quality from any mobile phone. It is one of the most sophisticated editing applications of the moment. In fact, you can turn a slow, low-resolution shot into an exciting professional scene in just a few seconds. The app custom adjusts short videos without any problem.
• Wonderfully speeds up segments of video images, allowing you to rewind or repeat the function as many times as necessary.
• It allows you to share videos with various digital platforms and popular social networks.
• It offers thematic adjustments, video stabilizers, and screen effects or filters.
Basically, ActionDirector is a great video editing option for smartphones. It has endless animated stickers, color filters, and various themes. The slow-motion effect is one of everyone’s favorite features. Edit your videos in Ultra HD 4k to capture the realism of the images. The app has 10 million downloads on Google Play.
Learning to edit videos with this application is very simple. The app has an interface like no other. It is elegant, easy to use, and has well-integrated functions. It is a professional video production tool that is quite useful for beginners and editing experts.
• A powerful speed change system from 0.1 to 10x immediately.
• Cinematic filters, custom stickers or stickers, and varied music selections.
• It combines clips intuitively, no matter what mobile device you use.
• It allows you to share edited videos on social networks and has high-resolution playback output.
It is a fascinating tool for creating short music videos. In addition, it allows you to import music from any platform to liven up the videos. With VivaVideo, you can add photos from your mobile to create short videos up to 10 seconds long. Clearly, it is a powerful and unlimited video editor. The app has 500 million downloads on Google Play.
How to edit videos like a pro on your phone – Conclusion
As you can see, all of these smartphone video editing apps are very functional. The truth is that they are efficient tools that will save you time when editing videos since they will allow you to simplify hours of material and merge them with special effects.
Download one of these applications to edit videos, add music to productions, and apply filters to beautify your images. In addition, you can insert texts or add templates so you can get a professional video without investing a lot of time or money.
We know the importance of editing applications these days. Therefore, at Insiderbits, we bring you the best apps so you can generate interactive content ready for your social networks.