Ever since the launch of Microsoft Office, you may have created countless presentations for various events. Be it a school project, a lecture, or a business meeting, PPTs are a common document we use to support our message.
However, creating perfect presentations was only limited to those who had a computer. Thus, it became a very rigid task that required us to sit at a desk for hours. But what if you do it anytime, anywhere, and anyhow with ease using just your smartphone?
Thanks to these 5 apps our team at Insiderbits has listed, that has become a reality. Let us show you each of them.
5 Best Apps To Create Perfect Presentations
1. Microsoft PowerPoint
- Practice slideshow presentations the Presenter Coach
- Customizable templates to create presentations of all kinds
- Sync presentations across devices
- Collaboration tools for easy feedback and editing
Microsoft PowerPoint is an immensely popular app used to make professional slideshows and presentations regardless of the location. It has all the features modern-day presentation demands to awe its watchers. Thus, you can use it for projects of any scale.
However, it goes further than that by helping you prepare for the speech that you may have to make alongside the slide show. For that, Microsoft PowerPoint has come up with Presenter Coach which is an AI tool designed to give you suggestions to make your delivery smooth.
2. Google Slides
- Real-time collaboration and simultaneous editing with team members
- Access to a wide range of templates
- Make beautiful slides with smart suggestions
- Present slides to video calls
Google Slides lets you create, edit, and collaborate for presentations right on your phone. The best part is that you won’t need to be connected to the Internet to use it. This makes it truly accessible at all times. And, you also don’t need to worry about losing your ongoing work as it autosaves as your type.
This app is a part of Google Workspace where you can team up with any number of people to do meaningful work together. If you are a subscriber of Google Workspace, you will get many more additional features like permission control, built-in templates, and more.
- Create any type of graphic – photo, slideshow, report, etc.
- Translate designs in 100+ languages
- Completely free of ads and watermarks
- Access a free content library of 2M+ photos, audio tracks, and videos
Canva is too versatile to be limited being just a presentation maker. However, it is this versatility that makes it a perfect presentation app along with fulfilling all your graphics creation needs. In other words, it is equally eligible to create and edit images, videos, banners, posts, reports, and slideshows.
This app does it all for free. So just imagine how cool will be its paid features. Being its premium subscriber will unlock its full library of graphical elements like stock photos, gifs, stickers, etc., an arsenal of AI tools, and much more. All this makes Canva a first choice to create anything.
4. Zoho Show
- Access a collection of free add-ons including images and GIFs
- Get 50+ presentation templates and 200+ slide templates
- Collaborate in real-time with team members on presentations
- Control presentations from WearOS smartwatches
Zoho Show is a presentation app boasting a minimalistic interface that makes it smooth for you to work on your phone. It has all that you may need to create a perfect slideshow to impress your peers. You may use any of its 50+ templates or start from scratch to use your own creativity.
To further make your presentation visually stunning, Zoho Show offers 30+ slide transitions and 45+ animation effects. What’s more? This app is completely free and without ads, making it a popular option among students and employees.
5. Presentation Creator
- Choose from a variety of professionally designed templates
- Work on your presentations across multiple devices
- Download for free with no watermarks
- Secure your presentations with cloud backup
Presentation Creator is another popular app that has made its place among those who need to create an elegant presentation on the go. Just pick a template from its wide variety of options, add images (also included) and text, and then edit it to give it a perfect touch.
Don’t you have experience with this? Don’t worry as Presentation Creator was developed with newbies in mind. It is super easy with this app to go from nothing to a fully professional slideshow regardless of the type of project you are working on.
Making presentations with a computer is now a thing of the past as these days smartphones are also equally capable of that, giving you more mobility. So do have to make a speech soon? Then try any of these 5 apps to stun everyone.