Conscious parenting aims to provide your children with good development. We are talking about them growing up in a harmonious space full of affection and family well-being. Therefore, at Insiderbits, we want to help you with five tools and Parenting Tips. This way, you can have better time management, which will contribute to the entire parenting process.
1. Nowanda: Conscious Parenting
Nowanda: Conscious Parenting It is the only application of conscious parenting. It is a tool that has various functions. Such is the case with guided meditations, stories, music, and more. These elements will help you achieve greater family well-being as a parent.
Mental health experts specially develop the content of this app. It reduces stress and anxiety and fills you with peace. Likewise, it will heal your inner child and will be very useful for your children. This is through the development of important cognitive skills. This, without a doubt, will allow your children to face the strong emotions in their lives in the best possible way.
Important elements of the conscious parenting app
• Guided meditations. Ideal for helping you with the parenting process. In addition, you will be able to reduce stress, anxiety, and guilt by not knowing how to manage your time better. It also helps you reconcile sleep with your spiritual, mental, and physical life.
• Simple exercises. You can put these into practice with your children since they are easy to implement.
• Self-repair exercises. The activities presented here will help you heal your inner child.
• Activities for mothers. Based on practices that, as a new mother, will allow you to face anxiety.
• Sleep stories. Contains messages based on mindfulness.
Ideal for children
The conscious parenting tool is ideal for the little ones in the house, as it contains:
• Consciousness practices and meditations for children from 3 years to 14 years old.
• Original sleep stories specially created to help children cope with anxiety. Like fears and lack of self-confidence.
• Relaxing music for children.
The conscious parenting app is quite comprehensive. And it not only brings functions for you as a parent but also for the little ones. It will help you create greater family well-being. For this reason, at Insiderbits, we recommend that you take note of some tips for parents.
2. Virtual Mom Family Fun Sim 3D
Through the app Virtual Mom Family Fun Sim 3D, You can prepare and act as a virtual mother. This game will help you know how to care for the family properly. With this conscious parenting app, you will learn a lot about family well-being. Among the numerous activities available in this tool, the following stand out:
• Do various household chores.
• Be an extraordinary babysitter with this simulator for moms or dads.
• Learn to comfort virtual children.
This is a game with which you can perhaps immerse yourself in the world of parents. This is before you have your real family. This way, you can learn to deal with everything a home may require, such as time management.
• HD 3D graphics. It has high resolution and also has super-realistic virtual animations about the family.
• Sound. This is of great power and quality and stands out for its realistic effects.
• Levels. Contains eye-catching, custom levels packed with excitement.
• Simple controls. These are easy to use, so you can easily move around the house.
• Comfort your virtual family.
• Performs numerous household tasks.
• Help children with activities.
• Play with your virtual children.
This excellent game is perfectly designed. It is based on a completely familiar environment and is also very realistic. Here, you will experience all the activities that should be done at home for family well-being.
3. Google Family Link
The application Google Family Link consists of a parental control tool. So it will help you keep your family safe online. Currently, all homes are immersed in the technological world. For this reason, this app was created to provide you with family well-being.
This is through the correct balance for your family, which will help develop new positive digital habits. This conscious parenting tool lets you know how much your child spends on her cell phone. It makes it easy to see the location of his cellphone and manage privacy settings, among other elements of interest. Through Google Family Link, you can:
Implement digital rules
• Set the maximum time on the mobile. You can set idle time for your children’s cell phones. Likewise, you can limit the time in some applications, thus helping them achieve a healthy balance.
• Direct them to content appropriate for their age. As parents, you will have the option to approve or block the tools that your child wants to download. Likewise, you can choose the correct YouTube experience (monitoring).
Administration and protection of your child’s account
• Privacy protection. With this app, you can decide about your child’s data. View and manage permissions for web pages or extensions.
• Take care of your account. Through Google Family Link, you can manage your child’s mobile data account and settings. You can help them change or reset their password if they forget it. Also, edit personal data or delete your account if necessary.
Stay connected at all times.
• Know the location of your children. Locating your children while away from home is now easy with this app. As long as they have their phone with them.
• Notifications. Google Family Link will send you notifications if your child leaves home or another place where you left them. It also lets you know the remaining battery time left on your mobile.
As you can see, the conscious parenting app is quite complete. All the data provided will serve as advice for parents since it will contribute significantly to family well-being. Likewise, it will help you with your child’s time management. This way, you won’t spend more hours than you should on your mobile.
4. CryAnalyzer – baby translator
The task of parents is not easy. Nothing prepares you for conscious parenting. Therefore, with the application CryAnalyzer – a baby translator, You can analyze your child’s emotions from crying. This way, you can identify what is causing you discomfort. Next, we present its main characteristics.
Ideal app for parents
• Identify when your child wants to sleep or if they are hungry.
• Know the reason why your child cries.
Analyze your child’s crying.
• By analyzing your baby’s crying, they can identify the emotional state and tell you why they are crying.
• During the app’s development, it recorded and studied nearly 20 thousand baby crying sounds.
• The app has an accuracy of at least 80%.
Detalles de CryAnalyzer – baby translator
This conscious parenting tool is reliable. It will notify you when your child is hungry or sleepy or helps you identify what they want. It is the best application for new parents, and thanks to its warnings, it will allow you to achieve better family well-being.
5. Cozi Family Organizer
Cozi Family Organizer is an excellent tool for managing your family’s time. With a shared agenda, notifications, shopping lists, and other elements, it is the number 1 app for your family’s well-being. Plus, it’s free, easy to use, and available for any smartphone or PC.
• Keep track of your entire family’s schedule using a color-coded calendar.
• Set reminders for yourself as mom or dad and the rest of your family. This way you will be better organized and not miss important events of your children, for example.
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to all family members.
• Subscribe to other calendars you want to use, such as school, work, family, team, and more.
To-do and shopping list
• You will know the foods that are needed at home.
• Look at the articles other family members add.
• Create to-do lists like shared family activities, household chores, etc.
This conscious parenting app will help you with your family’s time management. This way, you will achieve greater family well-being so that you and your children live in a home full of harmony and peace. At Insiderbits, we have carefully selected these applications for you, so do not hesitate to take advantage of them.
And what do you think of these apps?
The mindful parenting apps seen above are ideal if, as a parent, you are constantly busy. Through some tips for parents, you can better manage your family life, generating love, peace, and tranquility.
That doesn’t mean the tools will do all the work for you. Well, you will have to put each teaching into practice so that you turn them into habits. On the other hand, at Insiderbits, we invite you to discover different tools to help you with your children’s education.