Nothing can beat the body’s nutrients that come directly from nature. Thus, many people are considering switching to a vegan lifestyle as its benefits are plenty. Some of them include better heart health, low cholesterol and blood pressure, and reducing the risk of cancers.
So, are you also one of those ready to embrace the awesomeness of nature with your food? Then we, at Insiderbits will help you with that by giving you 5 apps that assist you in cooking plant-based and vegan recipes. Let’s have a look at each of them.
5 Best Plant-Based Recipe Apps
- Explore 100+ delicious vegan plant-based recipes
- Get nutritional information on all recipes
- Filter recipes by dietary preferences
- Get weekly meal plans developed by certified nutritionists
EatMorePlants was created by a beneficiary of a plant-based diet to inspire other people to live sustainably and healthily. How? With weekly updates of tasty, nutritious, and easy-to-make natural recipes. It is filled with over 100 such recipes that give you both, a vegan lifestyle and taste.
Its meal plans are suggested in collaboration with a certified nutritionist who makes sure you get all the essential ingredients you need. And, as per your plan, you will also get an automatic shopping list to always be prepared for them and never miss your streak.
2. Forks Plant-Based Meal Planner
- Receive weekly whole-food, plant-based, and vegan meal plans
- Choose from various vegan recipes for any meal
- Get options for gluten, soy, and nut-free meal plans
- Get auto-generated grocery lists to make shopping quick
Forks Meal Planner helps you plan healthy and delicious plant-based vegan meals every day of the week. It gives you personalized meal plans as per your goals and family size with each meal taking less than 35 minutes to be cooked.
Suitable for both beginners and seasoned fitness freaks, this app gives you the flexibility to pick gluten, soy, and nut-free options for your meal and swap out recipes from a library of over 1000 dishes. And, as per your upcoming weekly plan, Forks Meal Planner will also give you a grocery list beforehand.
3. Vegan Recipes
- Access a selection of over 50 vegan and vegetarian recipes
- Monitor food intake and calories
- Get personalized yoga routines for all levels
- Capture meal moments with filters for food photography
Available on: iOS
Vegan Recipes is here to bring the goodness of vegan and vegetarian lifestyle effortlessly by bringing you 50 recipes that you will love eating. All its meals are carefully picked such that anyone can cook them easily. This is why none of its meals take more than 20 minutes to prepare.
You will also be aided by its food and calorie counter so that you are always mindful of what you are eating. However, the makers of Vegan Recipes understand that physical well-being isn’t just about the food you eat. Thus, it will also help you in building the habit of yoga.
4. Vegan Meal Plan App
- Access millions of healthy recipes covering a variety of cuisines
- Personalize your meal plans according to specific dietary preferences
- Impress guests with tasty and healthy party food
- Enjoy festive recipes for special occasions
Available on: Android
Vegan Meal Plan lets you explore plant-based cuisine with millions of recipes around the world catering to various dietary preferences. So, whether you are a vegan, vegetarian, or just looking to eat more natural meals, this app has a lot of value to offer.
It assists you in hosting delightful dinner parties with healthy recipes that your guests will love. For example roast zucchini salads and vegan mushroom stroganoff. You can also find here meals that will provide you with anti-aging benefits and glowing skin.
5. Plant Based Diet Recipes App
- Get recipes suitable for fitness routines and weight loss goals
- Plan your weekly meals with personalized options
- Receive a convenient grocery list
- Add whole foods like fruits and vegetables into your diet
Available on: Android
The Plant Based Diet Recipes app offers a plethora of authentic and natural recipes that are suitable for your fitness and weight loss goals. Here you will get a personalized weekly meal plan which can further be customized and a grocery list for an easy shopping experience.
This app also provides a diet tracker so that you can always measure your intake and eat accordingly. It offers a vegan cookbook with free diet plans that include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Thus, it is a great choice if you want flexibility in your meals while meeting your diet goals.
Related: Top 3 Apps to Tackle Food Waste
Plant-based or vegan recipes may not be the most appealing of choices but they are surely the most rewarding ones if living a healthy life is your priority. Earlier, it used to be hard to follow such a lifestyle due to a lack of proper information. But now, you have these 5 apps ready to etch out a meal plan at a moment’s notice. So, when are you starting?