It is almost impossible to find a person completely detached from the magic of music. Thus, it comes as no surprise that the most watched videos on YouTube are music videos. If you also aspire to tune the world to your groove, now is the best time to create it.
Unlike the pre-internet era, now you don’t need to take the hard way to create your beats. In fact, these days anyone can easily realize their musical creativity from their phone. Want to know how? Try any of these best 5 beat-making apps compiled by our team at Insiderbits.
5 Best Beat-Making Apps
1. Drum Pad Machine
- Colorful interface to make music creation enjoyable
- Choose from various sound packs and music styles
- Detailed tutorials to guide how to create and mix music
- Create tracks and play loops in real time
Drum Pad Machine is a DJ beats music mixer that empowers you to create an original piece of music effortlessly. So, no matter if you are an experienced music creator or just starting your journey, it gives everyone an equal shot at expressing their creativity.
For novices, it teaches the basics of music creation and lets their hands get dirty with mixing music however they like. You will get a field with colorful buttons. Buttons of the same color play similar sounds. Tap on them however you like and you will have your self-created music.
- Access a huge soundtrack library
- Blend sounds to create music composition
- Enhance your tracks with audio effects
- Share your creations with friends and family
Groovepad lets you be a DJ, right here, right now. All you have to do is pick your favorite genre and tap on the pads to make beats and create a unique soundtrack. Thus, it is perfect for aspiring DJs and music enthusiasts who are looking to build their musical sense.
Experiment, mix, create, and get better at coming up with soothing melodies. Groovepad’s huge library of soundtracks makes sure that you have almost unlimited possibilities for music creation. Add to that its FX effects and you will take your creation to an even higher level.
- Get a digital audio workstation to record, edit, and remix music
- Explore over 330+ instruments to create beats
- Access a library of 300+ effects and presets
- Connect with like-minded creators worldwide
BandLab is a platform to create, share, and discover music with 60 million users worldwide. Regardless of your skill level, its digital audio station (DAW) is the perfect outlet for your music idea. You can get more sophisticated with its advanced features as you get more used to them.
If you are out of ideas and need a push, BandLab has an AI music generator called SongStarter which creates unique soundtracks that you can take further with your creativity. All this makes it a complete solution for music creators who are looking for an easy way to create world-class soundtracks.
4. Music Maker JAM
- Access over 300 mix packs and 500,000 loops
- Explore genres like Trap, EDM, Rap, Hip-Hop, House, and more
- Share your creations directly on YouTube and social networks
- Connect with artists, influencers, fans, DJs, and music producers
Music Maker JAM is a versatile and user-friendly beat-making app for DJs and music creators of all levels. With over 300 mix packs and 500,000 loops in genres such as EDM, Trap, and more, you can easily create something original or remix tracks with your style.
This app has an 8-channel mixer for recording tracks, real-time effects like reverb and delay for further creativity, and the ability to autotune your voice over your beats. Add to that the choice of musical instruments it gives and you will have everything you need to create the music you have been looking for.
- Play, jam, mix, and remix with up to 48 synced loops
- Access over 26,000 samples in 20+ genres
- Enhance sounds in real time using audio effects
- Crafted by professional sound designers and artists
Remixlive is a beat-making and live performance app for DJs and music enthusiasts. It provides you with a dynamic platform for playing, jamming, mixing, and music. You can play up to 48 synced loops, change key and BPM in real time, and record live musical instruments.
If you want some inspiration, go to its sample library with 26,000+ samples created by renowned sound designers and artists with new pieces being added every week. We are just scratching the surface of Remixlive. It goes much deeper with advanced features to cater to more complex needs.
These beat-making apps prove that creating music need not be hard. With them, you don’t need to purchase expensive software or instruments that take time to master. Just let your creativity go wild and give the world the gift of music.