Getting the most outstanding remote work productivity is a priority for those working from home. Fortunately, there are currently endless digital resources that are ideal for achieving this goal.
These digital tools can help users to do efficient time management. They are also perfect for delegating tasks, facilitating interaction between collaborators, and even possessing the virtue of optimizing costs. Therefore, this time, we tell you the five ideal applications to achieve productivity in remote work. Let’s see some work-from-home tips.
Five Optimal Applications to Maximize Remote Work Productivity
When our working day is virtual, it is pretty normal to be distracted, waste time, or go through the branches. Therefore, it is essential to have the necessary resources to avoid procrastination, achieve greater productivity in remote work, and conserve digital efficiency.
Currently, it is possible to get a wide variety of ideal applications to make remote work more accessible and even improve your level. This time, we will tell you the most relevant aspects of 5 of the best. So, stay with us and discover everything about these digital resources.
1. Trello – A perfect application for the efficient management of any project
A perfect application for the organization of tasks and the process of projects intelligently, orderly, and simple is Trello. This tool helps carry out individual functions in a structured way or efficiently coordinate group work.
The formula to which this application resorts to distributing and appropriately delegating the projects is through the creation of cards, lists, and boards. In this way, it facilitates the execution and monitoring of assignments or tasks.
This tool is available for those interested in the Google application store. Your download is very simple, fast, and accessible. It should be noted that the only thing users need for installation is to have an Android version 8.0 or subsequent.
Most outstanding features
Among the main functionalities of Trello are notable those mentioned below:
• Allows you to load all kinds of images and videos.
• Allows comments on the different tasks and elements of the app.
• Attach files, especially Dropbox and Google Drive.
• Assign specific work to collaborators and designate individual tasks.
• Allows you to prepare lists of pending work through cards.
• Customize work in case of group projects.
• Respond to comments with Android Wear.
One of the significant advantages of this app is that it has an amicable and intuitive interface. Therefore, users can handle themselves in it without any difficulty. In addition, the tool design is interesting, simple, and visually attractive.
2. Google Drive – A safe site for virtual work
Another tool that will help you achieve remote work productivity is Google Drive. This resource can be accessed with a Gmail mail account quickly, simple, and very reliable. The most significant advantage it offers users is that it allows storing, managing, and, in some way, protecting the information there.
In addition, this tool allows collaborators of a particular team to work live in the same file. Similarly, with this resource, the following actions can be carried out:
• Immediately accessing the most relevant files
• Look for different elements by name or topic
• Share files and establish various permits in them
• Visualize offline content
• Receive alerts and notifications on relevant activities
• Allows scan of paper documents
Without a doubt, this resource is an excellent ally for any entrepreneur because it allows, among other things, to improve the time in which the work is carried out. In the same way, it helps to lighten administrative costs and increase remote work productivity in general. To download this app, it is necessary to enter Google Play and install it from there.
3. Desktime – A simple and effective solution to control time
DeskTime It is essentially a resource to handle time efficiently and precisely. However, it also allows chiefs of teams or labor groups to supervise collaborators, process projects, and perform productivity analysis.
One of the most positive aspects of this application is that it allows the detection of unproductive habits. In addition, it helps groups of groups to verify in a certain way the performance of every one of the members of their team.
Similarly, using Desktime makes it possible to generate personalized reports. These can be used for internal use or sharing with clients or collaborators, if necessary. This application is suitable for companies and heads of equipment who wish to have a comprehensive perspective of the organization’s productivity and its employees.
Most relevant functions
Without a doubt, this tool has more than one characteristic that distinguishes it from others of its kind and makes it one of the best. However, the most prominent are the following:
• Pomodoro timer
• Accurate, thorough, and downloadable reports
• Faults or absences calendar
• Labor shift programmer
• Bank captures
• Productivity schedule
It should be noted that this application is compatible with other resources for project management and remote work productivity. Finally, it should be pointed out that the download of this resource is entirely free.
4. Zoom – The perfect application to carry out virtual meetings
The Zoom application is the ideal tool to hold virtual labor meetings. Without a doubt, this resource leads to digital communications. The reason for it? It masterfully combines a chat and group telephony service, meetings, slate, and more. Among its main advantages are the following:
• It has a friendly and intuitive user interface
• Your free version contains superior-quality features
• It is perfect for carrying out presentations
• With it, up to 1,000 people can be grouped per session
In addition, it has a premium version that is ideal for companies because it has specialized technical support. As you can imagine, the installation of this application is free. If you want to download, click here.
5. Evernote – Write down, organize, and improve your productivity with this app
We conclude this list of productivity apps to achieve productivity in virtual work with Evernote. With this tool, users have the possibility of gathering their notes, earrings, and agendas in one place. It is a resource that can be used both in everyday life, in the student field, and, of course, in work.
Among the most relevant functions for those who wish to use in the labor field, those mentioned below stand out:
• Allows you to capture notes taken at meetings
• Share the agenda with collaborators
• Gather collaborators, ideas, and projects in common spaces
• It allows audio to be attached, all kinds of images and documents
• Allows you to create labels to access the notes and other elements easily
With this resource, it is very easy to organize the work of the working groups, and, in addition, its free version fully meets its objective. To download this tool, users must only enter Google Play and install it from there.
Improves remote work productivity and do not lose your job efficiency
Without a doubt, you can optimize remote work productivity with these digital resources. All this without losing efficiency and adequately controlling the time factor. These applications are suitable for managing projects with great success in a virtual way.
Here at Insiderbits, we do not doubt even for a second to recommend that you already download the one that best suits your needs on your mobile device. In this way, you can get the most significant advantage of all the possibilities remote work offers.