Drinking coffee at Starbucks costs a lot of bucks but you may also be craving for a better drink than just a mixture of milk and coffee powder. So, what to do? Well, now you can make a cup of coffee as good as anywhere at your home.
Just download any of these 3 apps from the following list we, at Insiderbits, have compiled for you and follow the coffee recipes in them to enjoy the variety of tastes this drink has to offer.
But first, let us tell you about some essentials you need to know to make a good cup of coffee.
Essentials to Know Before Coffee-Making
- Your coffee cannot surpass the quality of the beans you use. So, go for whole beans and grind them just before brewing to preserve their freshness and flavor.
- Talking about grinding, you will need a good coffee grinder because the grind size impacts the extraction process. Also, ensure you have a coffee scale on hand to measure accurate coffee-to-water ratios for optimal extraction.
- Lastly, to maintain the quality of your coffee beans, store them in an airtight container away from direct sunlight and heat.
With these essentials in place, you are ready to try the coffee recipes at home. Here are the apps that will help you do so.
3 Best Coffee Recipe Apps
1. Coffee Cup Guru
- Animated brewing methods
- Create your custom recipe
- Recipe evaluation and history
- Coffee-to-water ratio guidance
Available on: Android
Coffee Cup Guru is the ultimate companion for everyone from coffee novices to coffee aficionados as it offers an immersive journey into the art of brewing. How? By providing you with 37 animated coffee recipes to transform coffee preparation into a visual experience.
You can even experiment with your recipes, track their results, and master the ratio of coffee and water for the perfect cup. And soon, you will also be able to share your recipe with its community.
All this for how much? Coffee Cup Guru is like an open book at a government library – completely free of cost. No hidden recipes under a paywall.
2. Coffee Recipes
- Variety of morning coffee recipes
- Detailed brewing methods
- Categorized recipes for easy navigation
- Favorites list for offline access
Want to become a coffee expert? Then try the Coffee Recipe app to guide you to master the art of roasting and brewing your favorite coffee beans at home. So, no matter whether you crave a hot espresso or a refreshing iced americano, you will find here many coffee recipes that you will love.
On top of the boatload of coffee-related information it has, we found that this app also makes it organized to help you find it easily. For instance, its recipes are categorized, provide you with offline access, and allow you to save your favorite ones.
However, not all of its awesomeness is free. Its premium plan comes at $11.49 monthly and $39.99 half-yearly which we believe to be a bit expensive.
3. Coffee Recipes Menu
- Wide range of coffee recipes
- “Book a Coffee Around Me” locator
- Expert guides and resources
- Home-cooked coffee delivery service
Available on: Android
Coffee Recipes Menu explores coffee much wider than any other app in this list. Yes, it does provide you with coffee recipes from mouth-watering frappuccinos to espresso drinks to help you make Starbucks-level coffee at home.
But it goes much beyond that by helping you buy various coffee-related stuff, giving you expert guides, and connecting you to nearby cafes. Thus, Coffee Recipes Menu is one of the best apps for coffee lovers even though it is relatively new in the market.
Moreover, it is completely free and earns only by showing you ads here and there.
If you have a taste for coffee, you will surely love trying any of the 3 coffee recipe apps we just mentioned. So, try them now to learn barista-level brewing and turn yourself into a coffee expert.