There are many forms of exercises such as yoga, weightlifting, cardio, and more to get physically fit. One such popular form is high-intensity training or high-intensity interval training (HIIT).
HIIT is about performing a set of exercises, mostly cardio, and increasing the heart rate. Once you are done with it, take some rest and start again with the same set. Continue this until you are exhausted. There are many benefits of HIIT:
- HIIT is more intense than other forms of exercise, giving you better results with a shorter time duration.
- It helps you lose fat at a faster rate.
- It can be done anywhere without equipment
- HIIT boosts your metabolism and bone strength
- It lowers your blood pressure and heart rate
If you are looking for relatively quicker improvement in terms of physical wellness, you should try HIIT. But you need some expert guidance to perform it effectively. That is why our team at Insiderbits has picked out 3 best workout apps for HIIT.
Let them be your fitness guide and give yourself the gift of better health.
3 Best Workout Apps for High-Intensity Training
1. 8fit Workouts & Meal Planner
- Perform HIIT workouts anytime with no equipment
- Get personalized meal plans and diet guidance to support fitness goals
- Takes your fitness assessment to provide you with an ideal plan
- Suitable at all fitness levels
8fit is a popular fitness app that fulfills the need for a personal health coach at a much cheaper cost. But it isn’t just to get a great physique or a healthy body. It aims to completely change your lifestyle where health is one of your top priorities.
Thus, 8fit not only offers you a quick workout routine that is focused on HIIT but also a personalized diet plan that completes your fitness regime. You can perform each workout session using just your body weight and lasts only 5-20 minutes.
Its Pro subscription comes at $79.99 per year which gives you access to unlimited workouts, 800+ healthy recipes, and a progress tracker.
2. 30 Day Fitness
- Access 90+ exercises targeting various body parts
- Get 420 workouts with each serving a different need
- Clear video guidance for each exercise
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, etc.
30 Day Fitness Challenge solves 2 core problems that prevent fitness wannabees from achieving their goals – long workout sessions that conflict with your schedule and results that don’t appear even after working out consistently.
It provides you with short workouts that anyone can integrate into their lifestyle. And, its plan is created by professionals to include only potent HIIT exercises that give you visible results in just 30 days. Each of its plans is created for a unique purpose targeting different body parts such as arms, butt, abs, etc.
3. HIIT & Cardio Workout
- Get many workout options like HIIT, light cardio, plyometric jumps, etc.
- Has over 90 bodyweight exercises
- Works offline so you can maintain your streak anywhere
- Adjust training levels based on your feedback
Available on: Android
HIIT & Cardio Workout is a workout app designed to improve your heart health and burn fat with its expert-designed exercise plans that require no equipment. This app has 4 different workout categories that include HIIT, light cardio, plyometric jumps, and joint-friendly exercises.
So, you can choose the best plan that suits your specific needs and get the results you want. You can further personalize it by customizing the exercises, duration, and rest intervals. Its flexibility makes it a great choice for fitness enthusiasts of all ages and genders.
Related: 5 Apps to Boost Your Mental Wellness
3 Best Workout Apps for High-Intensity Training – Conclusion
Fitness should be the priority of everyone because no wealth or achievement matters with poor health. However, busyness has taken over so much that many cannot dedicate hours to fitness every day.
HIIT is an ideal choice for them as it provides results with a shorter workout session. So, try these workout apps that guide you to high-intensity training. No more excuses.