Papercraft has always been fun. Isn’t it? Those bending, rolling, and cutting to create something amazing are good memories for many of us. Do you want to try more such fun paper crafts or teach it to your kids? Then, here is a paper crafts learning app that you will love. Read on to find out what this app does for you, its positives and negatives, and the steps to download it.
Learn Paper Crafts & DIY Arts: App Overview and Features
If you want to become a pro from a beginner in paper crafts, you cannot overlook this Paper crafts learning app.
From beautiful paper birds to beautifying paper decorations, it has everything you need to learn to create crafts that will amaze everybody.
It primarily focuses on two paper skills. The first is Origami, the Japanese art of paper folding to create decorations and toys. And Scrapbooking, to express your memories with creativity using a scrapbook.
However, as I was walking through this app, I saw something that shook me literally. Apart from learning paper crafts, you can also find courses on many other varied skills and practices – playing guitar, drawing, dancing, mindfulness, workouts, and much more.
For a better learning experience, this paper crafts learning app also offers monthly and half-yearly premium plans. Being a premium member you will get to enjoy an ad-free experience, save and share favorite lessons, and access special festive videos and editorial content along with other benefits.
Learn Paper Crafts & DIY Arts: Pros and Cons
- Comes in many languages – As you open this app for the first time, it will ask you to pick your preferred language out of the many options it has. You can also change it later in Settings.
- Personalized experience – I loved how it gives you personalized content based on your skill level and your preferences. So you can start learning paper crafts whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced skillsman.
- Explanatory videos – You will get demonstrative videos showing you each step in creating a paper toy and decorations. This makes the learning experience much better as opposed to using pictures and text for explanation.
- Courses on varied topics – As I said earlier, the Learn Paper Crafts & DIY Arts app has a lot of courses on topics other than its primary focus. However, it also dives deeply into paper crafts so you can turn pro in it.
- Can get overwhelming – This app has a lot to offer. Maybe a tad too much. So you might get overwhelmed with everything it can teach you.
How to Download This Paper Crafts Learning App
Step 1: Click on the below link to go to the Google Play Store and download the app.
Step 2: Open the app and pick the language in which you want to use the app. Click “Set language”.
Step 3: Click on CONTINUE.
Step 4: Pick up your current skill level in paper crafts – beginner, intermediate, or advanced – to get personalized courses as per your needs.
Step 5: Select the craft types you want to learn. Here you will have 4 options: Origami, School projects, Flower making, and Recycle. Pick as many as you like and then tap on NEXT STEP.
Step 6: (Optional) Now you will be told to upgrade to its premium version. However, if you want to stick to its free account, press the cross button on the top left corner.
Step 7: You are on the main page of this app. Go to the courses section to start learning paper crafts.
Have to downloaded this amazing app yet? If not, do it now as this can be the start of a cool hobby. The only thing it asks you is a paper. So get creative, have fun, and stun everybody with your new skill.