Massages are always relaxing but even more so when the masseuse knows how to give it. That touch at the body points with the ideal pressure not only loosens our muscles but also our soul and slowly takes us to the realm of calmness.
The awesome feeling a good massage gives would be an ideal gift for your partner or your parents. Isn’t it? Thus, we, at Insiderbits, are going to show you a relaxing massage app that teaches you how to do it step-wise.
Massage Therapy: App Overview and Features
Massage Therapy is an Android app created to turn anyone into a masseuse with its easy tutorials. It is a must-have app if you would like to give your partner or parents a relaxing massage such that it eases their tension and increases their admiration for you.
Its tutorials are divided based on the type of massage and the body region.
Types of Massages in the app:
- Sports massage
- Swedish massage
- Trigger points massage
- Deep massage
Body region-based massages in the app:
On top of specific massages, its Classes section also shows you various massage techniques from beginner to advanced level.
However, let us tell you that the services of this relaxing massage app are limited to teaching you the art of massaging. It doesn’t let you book an appointment at nearby massage parlors.
Features of the Relaxing Massage App
- Save favorites – Click on the heart button at the right of the tutorial you liked to save it to access it easily later on. You can find the saved videos in the Favorites tab at the bottom.
- Step-by-step tutorials – Each and every variety of massage is taught to you step-wise with graphics and text. And, the beginner, intermediate, and advanced level massage techniques are taught with video illustrations.
- Easy to use – The Massage Therapy app has a simple interface as it only focuses on teaching you to give various massages and nothing else.
Massage Therapy: Pros and Cons
- Completely free – Nothing is behind a paywall in this app. The whole of its content is free for everyone.
- Good app to learn to massage – Massage Therapy excels in teaching you many types of massages that target various body parts (back, feet, hands, and face) and serve various purposes (relaxation, pain/injuries, etc,)
- Annoying ads – The fact that it is free makes ads its only source of income. Thus you can find watching ads in it annoying. And you also don’t have the option to pay to remove ads.
- Larger app size – The Massage Therapy app consumes storage in the proximity of 60 MB which is higher as compared to its utility and functions. However, this won’t be a problem for most of us as we live in a world of abundant internet data.
- Limited videos – The videos in it are only to illustrate massage techniques for beginner to advanced levels. But, it explains various massaging techniques only with images and text. This can make it hard for some to follow through its steps.
- Limited utility – As said earlier, this app is very limited in its utility and thus, focuses only on teaching its users about giving a massage.
How to Download and Start Using This App
Step 1: Click on the below link to go to the Google Play Store and download this relaxing massage app.
Step 2: Open the app and you will get straight to its home page. You don’t need to register yourself first.
Step 3: On the home page, it suggests some of its popular varieties of massage. Tap on any to start learning them. Or go to the Tutorials tab to get all its massage tutorials, sorted by types and body regions, in one place.
Step 4: Go to its Classes tab to learn about various massage techniques. Start from the level that suits you – beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
Giving a massage to your loved ones is just as pleasurable as having one. So, learn the art of massaging with the Massage Therapy app and feel a sense of increased love between you.