A kid’s curious mind is always looking for fun. Thus, it may be ineffective to use the traditional methods of teaching them elementary lessons. Moreover, they may be ineffective as well. Thankfully, the modern time has brought a modern solution.
Since they love to play, why not integrate the education into it? With that in mind, many apps have come up that gamified elementary education such that their fun interface makes it hard for them to resist learning.
Among these apps, one of the best our team at Insiderbits found is Pinkfong Tracing World. So, let us explore it more to see what exactly it has for you.
Pinkfong Tracing World: App Overview and Features
Pinkfong is an interactive way for your children to learn and trace the alphabet, numbers, and shapes. Here they will get engaging games especially designed for kids such that they won’t be able to differentiate between playing and learning.
To give you an idea of this app, some of the activities in this app are writing the numbers, popping alphabet bubbles, and matching shape cards. All that in such an intuitive interface that your kids will love it. That is why it has become a popular choice among parents.
- Various themes for tracing
Whether it is the alphabet, numbers, shapes, or patterns, every activity here comes with a theme that adds substance to the fun factor it has. For example, ABC tracing is integrated with the rocket and sea world themes.
- Learn with educational activities
Activities in this game fade the line between playing and learning. This ensures effective learning for kids such that whatever lessons they learn are well preserved in their minds.
- Switch to different languages
The learning here isn’t just visual. It engages the auditory senses of your kids with voice sounds every time they trace and play. Thus, they also learn to speak the ABCs and numbers instead of just recognizing them. All these come in 6 different languages: Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and French.
- Songs for kids and toddlers
To further enhance auditory learning, kids will get to listen to a variety of ABCD, number, and shape songs in different themes and rhythms. And, what stops them from singing along to have more fun?
For more features, such as removing ads and getting unlimited access, you can subscribe to Pinkfong Plus. What’s amazing here is that with a single subscription, you will be fully in for all Pinkfong apps. Its monthly subscription comes at $8.99 and yearly at $59.99.
Pinkfong Tracing World: Pros and Cons
- Fun and interactive – Many busy parents may have been finding ways to keep their kids engaged in a fun and safe environment where they grow. Pinkfong is perfect for that purpose. It uses colorful graphics, animations, and sound effects to make learning enjoyable for children.
- Also available on PC – Pinkfong is also available on computers apart from Android and iOS. This gives you an option to give your kids a learning experience on a bigger screen. Go to this link on your PC.
- Shows ads – The free version of this app displays ads that may be disruptive to the innocent minds of kids. However, you can remove them by subscribing to Pinkfong Plus.
- Limited educational value – Even though you will find it effective in what it does, it doesn’t go any deeper than teaching your kids elementary lessons.
How to Download and Use This App
Step 1: Click on any of the below links and go to the Google Play Store/App Store and download the app.
Step 2: Open the app and you will be straight into the homepage. Select any of the games you would like to play and start enjoying.
Try Pinkfong For the Elementary Education of Your Kids – Conclusion
Pinkfong Tracing World is a great app with a playful design. It will surely keep your kids busy as they engage in fun games that teach them some lessons along the way. So, download it now and let your kids play with it.