As is known in the digital world, the Mint browser today stands out for its excellent Internet browsing features. It is considered by many to be the best instrument available for Android phones. It has truly dizzying operational speed and exceptional security and privacy features.
You will find all this and more in a single package offered by the outstanding browser revolutionizing web browsing. The best is that it only requires a space of 10 MB, easy to fit on your mobile device. However, apart from what has been mentioned, this internet browsing app offers many more benefits. From Insiderbits, we invite you to address them.
Mint Browser Features
The Mint browser is among the most popular products made by the super-famous Smartphone brand, Xiaomi. We are talking about a renowned company that, in addition to these devices, also stands out for being a great internet provider.
But apart from what has been mentioned, it also stands out for developing software like this browser. It has innumerable functions, among which we will address the most notable ones below.
1. Greater speed and security
Something that makes the Mint browser stand out is the speed it offers its users on the internet. This is mainly due to its low storage requirement, which speeds up the process noticeably.
2. Ability to block ads
This element can prevent the appearance of advertisements during the user’s web browsing experience. It does this automatically, which makes the navigation pages much cleaner and clearer.
3. Important download element for videos
Whenever it detects the presence of downloadable videos in web browsing, this browser will notify you. In this sense, a button identified as “Download” will immediately appear. By simply pressing it, the audiovisual element will be saved among the files on your mobile device.
4. Browsing under incognito status
This web browsing mode will allow you to explore as much as you want on the Internet in a private and very secure way. This will prevent traces from being left in the respective browsing history that could reveal your movements in the system.
5. Night-style mode
As we found at Insiderbits, this style of the Mint browser will be helpful to protect your eyes. This is for when you browse at night, or failing that, for when you do so in dark spaces.
6. Ability to save data
Finally, it is worth highlighting its ability to protect data. Well, this browser can automatically block advertisements, as mentioned before. Data is not wasted when these unwanted elements are displayed during web browsing.
How to use the application?
Something that makes the Mint browser stand out is its simplicity. At the same time, this allows operational effectiveness to provide a great user experience. Among some details that characterize it, we have the elements that we will see below.
1. Display the options menu
When you open this app, you will find several default bookmarks on its home screen.
2. Identify the navigation bar
It has an exploration or search bar at the top. In addition, it also has one corresponding to tools in the lowest section. Use each of them as you see fit.
3. Use voice activation whenever you want
In the central part, you will find a microphone icon through which you can carry out your voice searches.
4. Select the options you want
In the options menu in the upper right, you will have different graduation options. Among them stand out:
• Night Mode System. You can activate this on any website to reduce screen brightness and optimize the reading experience.
• Panel with different tools. Here, you can activate data saving or even search for specific words within the page where you are.
• Compatible with Facebook or Google. The Mint browser allows you to log in using your Facebook or Google account. This is to achieve synchronization with bookmarks and history.
Even if you don’t want to use Google as a search engine, you can change it. In this case, you could select Bing through the settings corresponding to the app.
Why do people use it?
It is a fact that Mint is a more modest browser than other, more renowned ones. This one does not have as many characteristics as those, but precisely, this reality favors it to a certain extent. Well, this means that it has an astonishing web browsing speed:
• With this app, you can move with great ease and speed between web pages and different tabs.
• It has low resource consumption. This makes it especially useful and timely for people with a not so powerful Smartphone.
• Since it is present in the Google Play Store and is free, it is available to everyone.
• Its low download file allows you to have an excellent browser. This is done without collapsing your device’s storage system.
• It is fast and has the same performance as other mobile browsers such as Google and Microsoft Edge. Its Zoom is also very smooth.
These are some of the most notable reasons people use the Mint browser. Web browsing will be very light, fast, and secure when using it on your mobile.
Comparison between Mint and Chrome
Many mobile Internet users hesitate to use the Mint browser instead of Chrome. The reason is straightforward. Well, this happens with most browsers present in the Play Store and designed for Android. This raises questions about the ability to synchronize with both bookmarks and Google Chrome history.
However, as we can see from Insiderbits, the differentiating elements between one and the other are not too contrasting. In this sense, both allow, for example, saving data when browsing—all by simplifying web pages and optimizing images that reduce their resolution.
Although it is straightforward, many consider the browser mentioned above to be the future replacement for Chrome. We can only wait for time to corroborate this presumption. This may end up putting an end to doubts about its effectiveness.
Steps to download and install the application
Downloading and installing the Mint browser app on your cell phone is relatively simple. To do this, you only have to carry out a series of steps that we will proceed to give you below:
1. As a first step, you should go to the Google Play Store section on your phone. Once there, place Mint in your search engine and activate the tracking magnifying glass.
2. Once you have identified the Xiaomi application you want, look for the button placed as “Install” and press it.
3. Once the download and respective installation are complete, a new button identified as “Open” will appear, which you proceed to press.
4. After an advertising presentation of the app, a section will appear with a box titled “Start.” You also proceed to pressure him.
5. Immediately, the app will tell you that you can download videos with the browser service. To continue, you must click on the word identified as “Understood.”
6. Next, you will see the option to make the Mint browser the default item on your phone. This is not a mandatory step, as you will only carry it out optionally.
Once all of the above is done, you will now be able to explore from said browser. This will allow you to establish the benefits of it and compare them with other navigation instruments to check their performance. You could even change it to the default browser on your mobile if you have not done so before, as you will see immediately.
Steps to set the Mint browser on your phone as the default app
You can do so later if you have not set the Mint browser as the default mobile app during installation. Assuming that having tried it now, you want to give it this status, you only have to perform the following steps:
1. Find the settings section corresponding to your mobile and display it with one click.
2. Depending on the phone, a section called, choose default apps will appear, which you must press. If it does not appear here, press the three dots placed vertically above and to the right of the screen. There, the option “Choose Default Apps” will be displayed.
3. Within the new menu that appears on the screen, proceed to press the browser.
4. The available options will immediately appear to place a default browser on your phone. In this case, select the Mint Browser, and that’s it; it has become the default on your device.
As you can see, it is a simple act you can efficiently perform. Later, if you want to return to another type of browser, you can carry out the same procedure until you enter the one you want.
Will you use the Mint browser?
After seeing all the information regarding the Mint browser and its advantages during web browsing, it is up to you to decide. You’ll need to consider whether you want to download it, install it, and set it as the default app on your phone. Without a doubt, it is an excellent option if what you are looking for is speed, simplicity, and security during web browsing.
However, below from Insiderbits, we leave you a link that will take you to an article referring to browsers for your mobile. Here, you can establish a comparative analysis between the browsers available on the market.