Ever wondered how you look when you enter seniority? Or if you are already in your old days, do you want to see how you looked when you were a teen or a child?
Thankfully, it’s easy and free using the app we, at Insiderbits, are going to review today: FaceApp. Read on to know what this app has to offer you and the exact steps you need to follow to look younger or older in your photo.
FaceApp: App Overview and Features
You might be spending a lot of time in photo editing apps to make your photos social media-worthy. But what if you can do it in a matter of seconds with only a few taps? That’s what FaceApp is created for.
It has 60+ photorealistic filters to edit various aspects of your photos. To give you an idea, some of the things you can do with FaceApp are:
- Add a beard or mustache
- Change your hair color and hairstyle
- Add volume to your hair
- Try hot & trendy makeup filters
- Remove acne and blemishes
- Smoothen wrinkles
For this blog post, we will explicitly focus on the Age filter. However, you can use the exact steps for other filters as well.
FaceApp is completely free. In fact, many of the sub-filter options you find under your selected filter may require you to buy the pro version. Here is the cost of FaceApp Pro:
FaceApp Pro unlocks all filters, removes watermarks from your photos, and increases your photo processing speed (It’s not that the free version takes too long to process).
FaceApp: Pros and Cons
- No ads – FaceApp never annoys you with ads even if you are using its free version. This greatly reduces the time taken to edit a photo.
- Easy to use – Once you download FaceApp, you will find that anyone can easily use its filters and effects to create the photos they desire.
- Lots of filters – FaceApp fulfills your need to have perfect clicks by providing you with over 60 filters covering various aspects of a face.
- Too costly – Just like us, you may find FaceApp to be too pricey for what it offers. But it does have many free filter options to try.
- No customizing options – FaceApp may have lots of filters and effects. But that’s it. It doesn’t have customizing options such as text required in the modern day.
All things aside, FaceApp does allow you to access the Age filter for free. So let’s try it out to see your younger or older version.
Steps to Download FaceApp and Look Younger or Older
Step 1: Click on any of the below links and download FaceApp.
Step 2: Open FaceApp and click “Let’s Get Started” at the end of the slideshow.
Step 3: Allow it access to your photos and videos.
Step 4: Select any of your photos for which you want to use the Age filter.
Step 5: Scroll to the left below and tap on “Age”.
Step 6: Select any of the sub-filters in Age as per the timeline you want to see yourself in. For example, here are the results of “Child” and “Old”.
Step 7: Click on “Apply” if you want to use more filters on your photo. Or tap on “Save” to save the photo to your gallery.
Step 8: (Optional) Upon clicking “Save,” you can also try out the animated and collaged versions of your photo.
We believe FaceApp can be improved further. But there is no denying that overall it is a good app that does its job well. So, don’t wait to check your future or past look and have fun. Download it now.