Social media is filled with amazing videos whether it is Twitter (X), TikTok, or Instagram. But those amazing videos can easily vanish in the ever-increasing flow of content. Yes, you can bookmark them for sure to keep them in your collection of favorites.
But, even after bookmarking, you are still at the mercy of their owners or the platform. If the video is taken down for any reason, you will also lose it from your collection of bookmarks. Thus, the safest way to collect content is to download it – no one can take it from you once you have it in your storage.
However, the last time we checked, no social media gives you the option to download a video. So, what to do? Don’t worry as our team at Insiderbits will tell you here about an app called SnapTick which lets you download videos from social media platforms.
SnapTick: App Overview and Features
SnapTick is an app that lets you download content, especially videos, from social media platforms like Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter.
So, the next time you like a video and want to keep it in your collection forever, just use SnapTick to download it into your storage. The best part is that it supports downloading videos of all resolutions – even if the video is in HD.
- Covers many platforms – It covers almost all major platforms with video content. Thus, you will need just a single app to download content from any of them.
- Download other forms of media – Even though downloading videos is its main focus, you can use it to download images as wallpapers and music as ringtones.
- Multi-language support – This app comes in multiple languages which makes it accessible for more people. You can use this app in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, and more.
SnapTick is free to use. However, its PRO version unlocks a lot of features that make the experience of using this app better. Purchase its PRO version with weekly, monthly, yearly, or lifetime plan to:
- Remove ads completely
- Download unlimited videos
- Download videos in HD quality
- Download multiple videos at once
SnapTick: Pros and Cons
- Simple to use – SnapTick makes it quite simple to download videos as we will show you in the next section step-by-step.
- No watermarks – Whether you use SnapTick for free or its paid plan, all the videos you download using it come with no bookmark. This keeps the re-shareable from your social accounts.
- Not a comprehensive solution (yet) – Thus so far, this app covers only Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitter. You cannot download videos from other major platforms like Snapchat and YouTube using it.
- Copyright concerns – The video you download from it is the intellectual property of someone else. So, you may get into trouble if you share it further, especially if you don’t credit its rightful owner.
- Security risks – SnapTick gives you limited information on your data privacy. Further, it doesn’t offer you a way to delete your data.
- Too many ads – The amount of ads it shows can make the experience annoying for you. So, you have to bear with them if you are a free user.
How to Download and Use SnapTick
Step 1: Click on the below link to go to the Google Play Store and download this app.
Step 2: Open the app and select the language for SnapTick. You can use this app in many languages such as English, Spanish, Dutch, and others. Press Next.
Step 3: It will then show you the introduction slide show. Click on Get Started to move to its home page.
Step 4: Go to the tab of the social media platform from where you want to download the video.
Step 5: Copy the video link and it will automatically get posted here.
Step 6: Choose the video resolution and tap on Download.
SnapTick is simple to use if you are looking to collect videos in your storage. However, we would like to advise you to use someone else’s video responsibly. Try to get its owner’s permission before reposting it.