Women! You never know when you get into a situation where you will thank yourself for learning to defend yourself. So, while we, at Insiderbits, wish you never get into such trouble, modern-day reality makes it hard to ignore the importance of learning self-defense for women.
Thus, there is one such app designed especially for empowering women all over the world by teaching kickboxing to them. Read on to find out how exactly it will help you.
Female Kickboxing Self Defense: App Overview and Features
Kickboxing, apart from being a sport, is also a way to learn self-defense as it teaches you how to engage with the person in front. Keeping that in mind, the Female Kickboxing Self Defense app is for those women who want to be better prepared for adverse situations.
However, instead of just teaching you some moves, it focuses on making you stronger and more fit from the core. In other words, using this app and taking its training will not just teach you self-defense, but also get you in a better shape.
- Basic to advanced training – There are no more prerequisites to use this app than a will to learn. So, you will be starting from the basic level and all the way up to the advanced training.
- Goal setting and progress tracking – You can set the goal of the number of workout sessions you will have in a week for better motivation. And as you take up a challenge your progress will be automatically tracked.
- Daily workout reminders – As you open it for the first time, you will be asked to set the daily time you want to block for your training. You will be reminded about your training session at that time so you don’t forget it.
Female Kickboxing Self Defense has affordable plans for you to unlock all it has got. Its premium subscription will cost you:
- Monthly – $5.99
- Yearly – $15.49
- Lifetime – $38.99
Female Kickboxing Self Defense: Pros and Cons
- Suitable for all levels – It makers believe that self-defense for women should be universal. Thus, whether you are an experienced athlete or a complete newbie, this app starts with level 0 and takes you to more advanced levels.
- Detailed instructions – You will be instructed with a 3D video demonstration for each exercise in your training. This makes it easy for you to follow through.
- Daily meal plan – To complement your training and give you overall better health, it has daily meal plans to guide you with your intake. Don’t worry if you are a vegetarian. It has also taken care of that.
- Affordable premium plans – Its premium plans remove all ads and unlock all the features for you and that too at an affordable rate. Its plans come at $5.99 monthly, $15.49 yearly, and $38.99 for a lifetime.
- Too many ads – If you are a free user, you will be interrupted quite often by ads as you use this app. In fact, as you tried using it for the first time, we were shown an ad just after opening the app.
- Underpar user interface – We believe that the user interface could be better for this app. We didn’t find it welcoming or helping new users guiding them to take the utmost advantage of it. Moreover, it is overwhelming as well.
Related: Learn Self-defense With These 5 Apps
How to Download the App and Start Learning Self-defense as a Woman
Step 1: Click on any of the below links to go to the Google Play Store/App Store to download this app.
Step 2: Open the app and select the language you have. Then click the tick mark at the top right corner.
Step 3: Click Next to move through its introductory slideshow.
Step 4: You will be asked some questions such as gender, weight, and height for better workout recommendations.
Step 5: Set the daily time for it to remind you of your daily workouts. Click Next.
Step 6: Now, you will be at the main page where you can set your weekly goal, take up a challenge, or get on with your training.
App to Learn Self-defense for Women – Conclusion
Self-defense for women is a required trait these days and this app fares decently in teaching you that. So try it and start working out today. Even if you won’t have to use your training ever, you will get in better shape and fitness.