Without a doubt, an app to learn how to drive on your phone is the most practical way to acquire skills behind the wheel. Are you tired of using public transport in your city? The best solution is to obtain your vehicle to move wherever you want.
Haven’t you learned to drive yet? No problem. In this post, Insiderbits brings you the ideal application to learn how to drive in a fun way.
It is the Car Driving School Simulator app developed by BoomBit Games. As its name suggests, it is a driving and parking simulator. Launched on the market in 2017, this game challenges its users to demonstrate their talent by driving impressive cars.
Step by Step to learn how to drive on your mobile
Accessing this app is very simple. Next, at Insiderbits, we will show you how to download it and enjoy its full potential. We guarantee that learning to drive on your mobile device has never been easier.
- First, search for the app on Google Play and download it.
- Once downloaded, press the open option. Then accept the terms and conditions of the application.
- Once the above is done, you must create a profile. After completion, the simulator will be displayed. A tutorial will appear that will indicate the steps to follow to make your experience in the game more satisfactory.
- The tutorial will first prompt you to fasten your seat belt and start the engine. Then your vehicle will appear on a track. You will have to maneuver it with the buttons for this purpose. There are buttons to move forward, turn left or right, etc. The idea is to prevent the car from crashing. For each hit, you will receive a penalty.
And ready. It is how this wonderful tool works. At Insiderbits, we urge you to get the most out of learning to drive on your mobile.
Pros and Cons of Car Driving School Simulator
Like all apps, the Car Driving Simulator has several features that stand out. But it also has several flaws if we stick to user feedback on Google Play. Some of its advantages are as follows.
- It has over 10 million downloads and an average rating of 4.3. It undoubtedly reflects that the app meets the expectations of the majority of its users.
- This simulator is subject to constant updates. In addition, it is highly realistic, which is why it is ideal for learning to drive on your mobile.
- It has many exciting functions to develop users’ skills behind the wheel.
- You don’t need to invest money in this app to explore its potential.
- It allows you to customize the design of the vehicles.
But only some things are so good with this application. Those who have used it recently report some shortcomings that we at Insiderbits list below:
- Some users complain about excessive advertising while playing the simulator.
- Others say the simulator can no longer be used without an internet connection. Besides, it restarts and slows down frequently.
- Another negative point of the app is that it occupies 1 GB of space, so you must do it with good-capacity devices.
- Some players think that the simulator is unrealistic. They argue that certain signs are located where they are not required. They also point out that low-beam flashers sometimes become unnecessary. Finally, they report that the brake and accelerator are not identified correctly.
At Insiderbits, we can conclude that opinions about the app are divided. However, the balance leans towards those satisfied with the simulator.
Learn how to drive on your mobile with one click
Knowing the good and not-so-good points, you use the Car Driving School Simulator app. Despite its flaws, it is very advantageous to know, through this tool, all the details when driving a car.